27: 7th day of the GMG

Since this story is getting more views really fast, I wanted to say, pls check out my other FT story. Thanks.
________

Lucy's POV:
I woke up this morning, ready to fight. "Good morning." I greeted "Good morning." I heard replies back.

"I have learned some new spells." Levy started "Like 'Nature dragon: poison Ivy or Wood dragon: wood creation." She continued "Wow, your getting way stronger, I can feel it!" Sting complimented her.

At the arena, we waited for Maoto to announce, what we will be doing today. "Lady's and Gentlemen, I welcome you to the 7th day of the GMG!" Pumpkin greeted, jumping up and down.

"Today's challenge will be, 100 monsters with a twist." "Basically, every team chooses one member to compete. Everyone goes in the mansion and fight all the monsters. After, you will pick a card with a persons name on, you will fight that person and if you win you get extra points."

"I'll go." Sorio said "I'll go too." I added, finally I could fight too. We got to the arena and waited for the game to start.

"Everyone, get in and let the game begin!" Maoto shouted and we all went inside. (I'm gonna tell you the scores.)

Ren: 10 monsters
Bickslow: 10 monsters
Semmes: 9  monsters
Kagura: 14  monsters
Toby: 4 monsters
Sorio: 11
Lisanna: 10
Lucy: 32

"Now, let the last game of the day begin!" And we got in our fighting stances.

"Takeover: cat!" Lisanna yelled out and turned into a cat. She ran up to me, with her paw ready to attack me. Her paw swung forward, as I caught it, I pushed her bag and attacked "Star dragon: twinkle!" I chanted. A huge star appeared above her, it started to glow and a laser came out and struck her "AaaaHhhhh!" She yelled out of pain "Lucy has gotten super strong, just like the others!" Chapati exclaimed.

When the smoke cleared, you could see her standing there, all bruised up. "Takeover: bird." She said. Her body started to glow and after she had two wings like things, instead of arms.

She flew in the sky, raised her arm, her left hand had fire and her right wind. She clapped her hands together and the wind and fire came out in a swirl, just like a dragons roar.

I tried to duck down, but the attack was really fast and sent me backwards a few feet. I didn't say anything, but just got back up.

We stared at each other, with pure hatred towards each other. "Silver dragon: blades!" I yelled out. My hands swung across from each other and silver blades came out. She got cuts all over her body and was dripping blood "It doesn't look good, for Mrs. Strauss!" Chapati commented.

"Takeover: Penguin!" She started marching forward in my direction. I started dodging her, trying to stomp on me. She stomped on me and turned back to normal, I struggled getting back up and Lisanna took this as a good chance to hit me.

She punched hard in the stomach, causing me to hit the wall "uff." I spoke. She's gotten stronger, so I have to end this now.

I got back up. "I hope you're ready." I said, in which she just scuffed. I raised my arms in the air "Star dragon secret art: Star shower!" I shouted and motioned my arms back down in a fast movement.

The sky, grew night time dark. You could see all the stars, they glowed a bright white, until they all showered down on Lisanna.

"AaaaHhhhh!" Lisanna screamed, as all stars showered on her. There was a bright light, so that I couldn't even see anything.

In the end, she was laying on the floor unconscious.

"And the winner is, Lucy Heartfilia!" He spoke.

"Since Valentine's day is tomorrow, the last day will be the day after that. So have fun, with your loved ones and good bye!" I excused himself and left.

Juvia's POV:
I was alone in my inn, when Sorio came in. "H-hi Juvia." He greeted, with a little blush on his face. "Hi."I greeted back at him.

"I wanted to ask, if you wanted to be my Valentine?" (I cringed so much writing this.)

I was speechless, I loved him, but I was speechless. "Of course." I replied hugging. He let out a sigh "Thank you." He was blushing, I just nodded.
Well, now I have a Valentine...
_______

I'm gonna make a Valentine chapter, it's not an extra so read it. I'm making it so everyone finally has someone to show love too. Bye Fluffy's