22: A day off

Star's POV:
I was woken up by Laura shaking me "Wake up Star." She said, still shaking me "I'm up, I'm up." I replied. I got up and put some clothes on.

I went down to find the others sitting at the table eating breakfast

I went down to find the others sitting at the table eating breakfast. "Hey guys." I greeted them sitting down at the table with them "Good morning." Lucy replied. "So what are we doing today?" Rouge asked "We should look around town." Lector suggested "I think so too." Frosh replied "Then it's settled, let's go!" Sting hurried us.

Walking through the town:
We were walling through town, when I saw an Ice cream shop "Oh, let's get some Ice cream." I suggested "Why not." Rico replied shrugging.

After getting Ice cream...
We walked out of the Ice cream store. It was a very nice day, so we decided to go too the beach. We went back home to get our swimsuits and headed to the beach...

Mirajane's POV:
It was just team A and B,we were walking through town when
I noticed, that it was very hot outside "Uggh, why is it so hot?" Laxus  growled."Maybe we should go to the beach." Natsu suggested, I haven't completely forgiven him or the others for what he has done, but I'll just have to set that aside for now.

"Yeah, that does sound good right now." Cana said drinking a whole bottle of booze "Great, then let's go back home and pack our stuff." I excitedly replied. We went home, pact our stuff and went to the beach.

At the beach Lucy's POV:
We were having fun just playing in the water "Man, I really needed a break." Star said splashing me with water "A break, from what? You haven't fought yet." I asked splashing her back "Yeah you're right, I'm already so excited." She replied

We continued to play around, when I felt someone tapping my shoulder. I turned around to see Hibiki "Hibiki, it has been so long since I've seen you." I greeted "Yeah it has." He replied, I got a weird felling everywhere maybe I'm sick. "I'm gonna go too Blossom." Star interrupted, but before she left she winked at me which made me blush a little.

I got out of the water and we started walking too some random direction. "So I'm guessing, Ichya will be here too?" I started "Yep, that won't be fun for Erza." He jokingly replied "I wanted to ask... What happened?" He asked "Well, I don't know myself. It all started when Lisanna came back from the so called "dead". Everyone except for the exceeds, the thunder legion, Master, Cana and Mira started to ignore us.

Only Laxus from the thunder legion spoke to us, the others and Elfmen didn't want to get involved in all of this. Then they started to hurt us every time we came in the guild, one day they kicked us out of our teams so we decided to leave." I explained.

He was shocked at what I just said "How could they be this cruel to you even though you did nothing?" He asked "I don't know." I answered.

We kept walking in silence when a pinked haired jerk appeared out of nowhere "What's the dumb blond doing here?" He stupidly asked "Watch your young." I threatened "Or what?" He asked back "This Star dragon: Exploding stars!" I yelled out, a bunch of stars planted them self around Natsu and exploded. "AaaaHhhhh!" He yelled, which I honestly smiled at.

A few seconds after he got back up, "What the heck!?" He yelled at me "What is it?" I asked innocently. Hibiki was still standing with me having an angry look on his face "What's with the new powers you all have?" He answered "Well we all trained a lot, I have Star and Silver dragonslayer magic." I replied "Yeah sure you were all cheating, I swear when I get my fingers on you I'll-." He tried to say but was quickly cut of by Hibiki.

"Don't you dare lay a finger on her, you guys don't see how beautiful and smart she is. You're idiots I don't even know how you turned out like this, if you ask me you're the weak one here." He said. I was shocked and so was that jerk "Tch, this is not over yet." He replied and walked of.

I was still so surprised at what he had just said "Hibiki I-." I tried to say, but I  was cut of by his lips pressing on mine, I was shocked at first ,but followed after a few seconds.

After the long kiss...

We broke the kiss and I looked into his beautiful eyes "I didn't know how to tell you my feelings, I'm sorry." He apologized "No it's OK, I didn't know how I felt about you actually." I assured "Well then..." He started, he took my hand and held it softly "Will you be my girlfriend?" (This is my first time writing something like this, I'm cringing.) He asked expecting a no. "I would love to." I replied.

He was shocked, but instead of saying anything he pulled me into a big hug "I love you Lucy." He said "I love you too." I replied. I'm the happiest person alive right now!

Cana's POV:
I was sitting at the bar with Mira and Laxus, chugging down a bottle of booze. When I saw Natsu walking up to us all bruised up.

"What the heck happened to you?" Laxus asked first "Lucy happened." He answered "Did you call her a dumb blond again." Mira asked getting a little angry "That's none of your business, plus it doesn't matter anyway." He replied "And why would you think that?" Grey asked.

"I have a plan." He answered "Yeah, Lucy could never beat me." Lisanna added "Then let's show them." Romeo said. I really want to know, what made them hate these girls...

Star's POV back at the Inn:
I was sitting in my room with Lucy, Stella and Laura, I knew everything that had happened between Lucy and Hibiki, they fit together perfectly.

"So, you and your boyfriend had fun today. Am I right?" I started, her face turned all red "How did you know?" She asked still blushing "Well I followed you and that pink haired boy is a real jerk." I answered "Yeah he is, but I can protect myself now." She said.

"I'll beat him if he ever dares to touch you again." Stella interrupted making one of her paws into a fist "Sure you will." Lucy replied "Don't you wanna tell the others?" I asked "No not yet." She replied "Ok." I said bag shrugging. Man, she's a hopeless cause.
____________

This is a really long chapter, and it only took me on day lol. Bye Fluffy's!!!!