four

never need a bitch i'm what a bitch need

After taking what felt like a five-minute nap when she got home, Chiara went down to the dining room and found her parents eating already

"Habib you're finally up!" Selma greeted, "have a seat and eat dinner before it cools down." Chiara always enjoyed it when her mother spoke Arabic, she made it sound beautiful, unlike when her father attempted to say some words with his Italian accent. She was quietly enjoying her food when Alessandro cleared his throat, meaning he had an announcement. [honey]

"Chiara, we just wanted to tell you how proud we are of your improvement," he said with tears in his eyes. Her father hated crying in front of her, so he held in the tears, grabbing his wife's hand for comfort. "We know it's hard for you to understand why you're like this, and it's just as hard for us, but we'll always be here."

Chiara thought back to all the moments her parents had to pick her up from school for being too disruptive, or for bringing a knife to class when she was ten. Sometimes she'd cry for days because people finally had enough and left her, and the only people that would bathe and feed her were Selma and Alessandro.

They never understood how or why their daughter turned out this way, no one did. She broke their hearts with her actions, but they learned to accepted it.

And tonight, for the first time in years, her eyes watered with tears that weren't fake. Not knowing what to respond, she got up and went back to her bedroom. Chiara wanted to feel bad for lying to them about getting better, but she couldn't.

The next morning, she got up on her own and put on a black tank top, loose jeans, and converse before heading out the door. A completely different outfit than what she wore yesterday, but it reflects her current mood; numb.

Even though she isn't wearing anything special, boys still wanted her, but the feeling was not mutual. She desired men, not boys.

The day went on with her making stupid jokes in classes that people laughed to, and this only gave her the validation she needed.

I'm still that bitch.

Finally, she got to the room she couldn't wait to step foot it; she straightens her back, fixes her hair, and knocks on the door.

———

Hearing him say come in, made her mind drift to a dirty place, but she quickly brushed that thought away.

His eyes were filled with anger as he noticed what she was wearing. What she didn't realize was that breasts almost hung out of the shirt, and that's something only he could see.

What the fuck.

Why is he thinking about one of his patients naked? Before any more blood rushed to his dick, he looked away and calmed himself. He observed her face and saw something different, but couldn't pinpoint what it was.

Lust. She wanted him.

"Dominic, being completely honest, you were so boring yesterday." this statement caused his eyes to widen, he was far from boring in other situations. "I want to know more about you! Give me details!" she said with excitement all over her face, which earned a laugh from the man sitting across her.

"I thought I told you all you needed to know, maybe not," he joked. "I decided to be a school psychologist because I understand how hard being a teenager is and I love helping them. I usually worked with adults but I felt better here." Boring, she thought. He didn't feel the need to say that he never worked with a sociopath before. Sure, he had patients that had similar illnesses, but none of them had Chiara's reputation.

He had his own monster to kill, alcohol, and after long weeks of rehab, it worked. Dominic's early days in his career caused him to use alcohol as a stress reliever, and years later, he's finally sober. "How about you tell me why you were in the hospital, and no crying this time" he suggests.

"My parents forced me to go because I kept threatening to kill myself. They blew it out of proportion," she shrugs as he takes notes. "And before you ask, those seven other times I got put in were not my fault. It's the hospital convinced my parents," this caused Dominic to shake his head knowing they had good reasons to put her there. Dominic remembered reading about her anger problems, so he asks if she has mood swings, all he gets is a nod.

"How about this, I'll give you ten minutes to fill in this mood chart, and then I'll see what we can do about those mood swings alright?" he hands her a pen and paper allowing her to begin.

Not even five minutes go by and she finishes answering the questions. Chiara noticed he was too busy looking at something on his computer, so instead of handing it back to him, she gets up. He looks away from his computer confused as to why she stood up and before he could question her, Chiara pretends to trip and her hand lands right where she wanted it.

On his dick.

They look up at each other and she notices how dark his eyes got.

"Chiara," he warns gripping her wrist, "get your fucking hand off me!"

"You know," she smirks and strokes his now hard member earning a hiss from him, "I don't think it's very professional of you to use such foul language."

Something takes over him and Chiara was now bent over the table, with him right behind her ass.  "You know, I've worked with people like you," he hadn't, "and I know what you're doing, so quit the fucking attitude." Dominic truly didn't know what she was doing.

Chiara bit her lip and smiled, but masked it with a sad frown, "Let me go, please, I won't do it again, it was an accident I promise," she lied. And he believed her, deep down he hoped he wasn't wrong about her. Dominic had hope Chiara would get better.

That's where he's wrong, no one can fix something so damaged.

"Leave," he says after letting her go.

She covers her face while walking out, making him feel bad for the way he spoke to her. And the second she closes his office door she smiles.

Motherfucker.

AN: thank you so much for 1k reads already omg <3 !! anyways i have a crush on chiara 😼