eight

thinking about you is one of the many poisons i drink

Walking up to Aurora during lunch, she tells her about yesterday's events with Dominic

Walking up to Aurora during lunch, she tells her about yesterday's events with Dominic. Aurora could tell Chiara was trying to make her jealous, but she truly didn't care. She'd met people like Chiara before— always wanting to feel superior, and not stopping until they do. Chiara treated everyone as if they were mere objects and none of them realized they were paws in her game.

Getting bored of her conversation with the blonde, she grabs her bags and heads to her next period; therapy.

———

As she sat down across from him, he couldn't help but admire her. After spending the morning drinking to forget what happened between them, seeing her reminded him of the euphoric scene.

He regretted it.

Intimately touching a patient was the last thing he needed on his shoulders, but for some reason, he also didn't want to forget about it. Dominic attempted to control his drunken state, but Chiara, a heavy drinker, could tell he was nowhere near sober.

"So, what are we talking about today?" she started.

"Maybe you can tell me how you're doing at home?" he suggested. Chiara didn't want to answer his question. Dominic looked defeated and slightly upset, which made her confused. Did he not enjoy what happened yesterday?

"Are you okay?" Chiara sighs, "you seem tense."

"I'm fine. Just answer the question" he spat. Okay, that was rude, she thought.

"I can help you relax" she proposes, while he looked at her in disbelief. "I used to give my dad shoulder massages all the time, I'm good at it." And before allowing him to answer, Chiara gets up and stands behind his chair. He doesn't fight it and allows her delicate hands to massage him. Hearing a groan in pleasure, she smirks and continues her job.

Slowly, her hands make their way down his chest and down to his now hardened member. His eyes open wide and he grabs her wrist, but not too hard remembering what had happened previously.

"What are you doing?" he breathed.

"Relaxing you." Going around his chair and sitting on his lap, her core on his dick, she says, "do you want me to stop?" Yes please stop, was what his mind desperately begged, but his mouth said otherwise.

"No" he moaned as she felt his dick twitch against his pants.

Her hips began grinding on his lap as she places kisses on his lips and neck. Chiara felt how hard he got and smirked against his neck, loving how his body reacted to hers. As she gets off his lap, she hears a small whine, making her chuckle before she got on her knees. Positioning herself in between his legs, her nails stroke the outline of his dick, making him grip his chair.