Reunion

It's been a week since I left kian's house. I don't have a way to contact them so I just kinda let it be. But today me, alex, and Alex's new friend Sam we're going to the beach. Sam had these rosy cheeks that could make any girl fall for him. If Sam starts a conversation with me it pretty much ends after about thirty seconds. Some of sam's friends were going to meet us at the beach a little bit later. I didn't know who but just that I would be the only girl in a group of 7 guys, which means I'm going to be extra shy. You may find it weird but when I'm with friends I'm not as shy but the only person I feel comfortable with is Alex. I laid down on a towel to try getting a tan but Sam wanted to have a conversation.

"Hi Emily"
"Hey"
"Emily, do you hate me because you never want to talk to me?"
"No" I said in a hushed "I'm just kinda shy".
"Oh. There's no reason to be shy around me".
"Ok"

I'm still not completely sure about him but he does seem pretty nice.
I laid back down and I heard a group of boys that I suspected to be sam's friends. I was right because Sam got up and went and did that guy half hug half handshake thing. Alex followed and Sam introduced him. Then they all just started playing frisbee.

It's been twenty minutes an they are still playing! I haven't really gotten a good look at any of them because I'm trying to tan. I wander- my thoughts were interrupted by a frisbee hitting me in the head.
Sam comes over and asks if I'm okay. Alex doesn't because he knows I have a high pain tolerance.

"Who'd we hit" a familiar voice said.
"Alex's sister"
"Wait alex has a sister" the familiar voice came closer and I realized that it was kian.
"Wait Emily?" Asked kian
"Uh yeah" I said quietly
"You know Emily?" Sam and Alex said at the same time.
"Yeah we meet about a week ago" said kian. I would have said something but I just couldn't get words to come out of my mouth. I've actually recovered a lot from what happened in freshman year of high school.
I noticed that jc was here and I didn't want to cause drama right now so I just decided that I would leave
"I'm going to go home now Alex"
I got up and started walking
"Why don't you stay Emily?" The rosy cheeked boy said
"I just need to go"
Jc was staring at me with anger in his eyes but there was also something else.
Hate? No not hate

Then I realized its sadness. Sure there was also anger but I could see the sadness in his eyes too. But what could he be sad about? I just let the thought go as I arrived at my house. I was beat so I changed and went straight to bed.