Chapter 15

A/N hey! So I've decided to number the chapters 😘✌️

EMILY'S POV
snore
Snore
Huh? Who's that snoring?
Oh it's jc. I forgot he slept in here but it's not awkward because we used to sleep together all the time (not in a sexual way). Eh I don't want to wake him up. I'll just go take a shower.
I started to get out of bed when jc said (in his sexy morning voice)
"Hey Emily" he sat up
"Hey jc I'm just gonna go take a shower".
"Okay" he said obviously still tired .Scrub
Scrub
Wash
Rinse
After a good twenty minute shower I dried my self off and put on my clothes. (A picture of the outfit is attached). I brushed my hair and plugged in the curling iron. I blow-dried my hair then curled it. When I walked out of the bathroom jc wasn't there anymore. Eh he's probably downstairs.
I walked down and the guys stared at me .
"Damn girl" kian yelled.
"Hey" I laughed.
"Emily you look great" jc told me.
"Well thanks. What are we doing today?" I asked him
"Well I was having some of my friends over. Jenn, andrea, jack, and tyler." He told me
"K. I'm gonna go skate a little."
"I'll come with you" kian butted in
"Okay then I guess me and kian are gonna ride around. Be back in an hour bye!" I responded

At first it was kinda awkward. We would have a small conversation that lasted a minute then we'd get quiet, thinking of something to say.

KIAN'S POV

Damn she's beautiful. I wish it wasn't so awkward between us. The way her she smiles is just perfect. I wish she was mine.
"Uh so do you want to play twenty questions?" Hopefully she says yes that way we can get to know each other.
"Sure. Let's go sit over there."
I'll just start

K- kian, E-Emily
K- how long have you known jc?"
E- since middle school
K- are you single?
E- single as a Pringle

The way she said that was so fucking cute. At least I've got a chance.

K- do you have a crush?
E- not currently

Well my heart kinda shattered. This will make it harder to get her.

We went on for a while and we got closer. It's not as awkward.
"Hey we should head back now" her voice ah it's just perfect.
"Yeah let's go"
We rode back this time and it wasn't awkward. I can't get over how good she looks.
"AH FUCK" my face is in serious pain

EMILYS POV
"AH FUCK" kian yelled
Crash
I turned around to see kian face first on the ground.
"Kian are you okay??" I was really worried
"Yeah I-I'm fine" he said obviously in pain.
"oh my" was all I could say once I saw his face. He has 3 big scrapes on his right cheek and a few smaller ones surrounding them. His blood was dripping down his cheek.
"Come on kian the house is four houses down you can make it".
I have to encourage him he was obviously in a lot of pain. As soon as we got to the house I ran up to the bathroom to get the first aid kit.
"WHAT HAPPENED KIAN WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?" Jc yelled.. You could tell he was worried.
I came back down and started filling jc in as I cleaned up kian.
"Ouch that hurts" Kian winced in pain
"JC WHATS GOING ON DOWN THERE?" Someone yelled from the top of the stairs... Is it jack?
"KIAN FELL OFF HIS PENNY BOARD" jc responded yelling up to him.
Yep I was right it was jack. Jack came downstairs and just gasped at kian's face.
"Is it that bad?"  Kian asked us.
"Uh.. Yeah it is it'll leave a scar or two."
"Fuck" was all he said.

~~~~~~20 minutes later~~~~~~

Kian is feeling a lot better now. He said a lot of the pain went away.

"Hey Emily can we hang out sometime soon? To get to know eachother?" Jack came up behind me and kinda scared me when he asked.
"Yeah sure sounds like fun." It really did sound like fun.
"Maybe we can go to Starbucks and hangout later?"
"Sounds great. See Ya later."
Jack left. I'm excited to hang out with him he seems really cool.

              AUTHORS NOTE
Thank you guys so much for 423 fricking reads. I can't believe it.
Anyways what do you guys think of Emily and jack?
#jemily
Or
#kialy
Idk I'm bad at ship names if you can find a better ship name tell me. Thanks
☁️Stay cloudy
-Kayla