At taco bell

After we sat there a while jc got up and put out his hand for me to take. I took it and he helped me up off the couch. We walked over to the door, which wasn't locked anymore. When I opened the door I saw Sam and ricky standing there waiting to see what happened.
"We're good guys" jc told them
Me and jc just walked out the door together, leaving ricky and Sam with looks that said "I want to know"
We had both rode our penny boards to sam's. I grabbed mine and started riding with jc next to me.
"I'm guessing Taco Bell?"
"Hell yeah" jc responded, making me laugh. Back in Texas he would eat Taco Bell like every day.
"Emily?" He stopped his penny board so I did too
"Yeah?"
"Look I need to say this: I am extremely sorry that I wasn't there for you when you needed me the most. Can you forgive me?" Jc said
"Jc, I made a huge mistake taking you out of my life so I'll only for give you if you forgive me."
A smile appeared on his face as he said "Emily Jane rose, I forgive you."
"Justin cloud caylen, I forgive you."
We gave each other a hug and then started penny boarding again.
JC'S POV
I was happy to have Emily back in my life. She can make me smile when I'm sad and is always there for me. I love her so much- in a brotherly way.
"JC!!" Emily yelled
I was snapped back into reality as a car came towards me. I quickly swirved away, barely missing the car.
"Jc are you alright?"
"Yeah I'm fine. Except for the fact that I'M STARVING."
She laughed then said
"Well let's go" and rode her penny board across the street. I followed her and we walked inside.
As soon as we got in we started running. We used to always race to see who could get into the line first. I had no idea why we did it because the only thing the winner got was to order first... And most of the time we ordered together.
Emily got there first and stuck out her tongue at me, with everyone staring at us. But neither of us cared, we just laughed about it.
EMILY'S POV
I missed doing these types of things with jc. There wasn't anyone in line so when we got up there and I ordered
"Can I have 2 Dorito locos tacos with a medium soda?"
Then jc said
"Can you double that?"
The lady smiled at us and said "that'll be $10.34"
I handed her $11 and she gave me back 66 cents and two medium-sized cups. I ran over to the fountain drink dispenser and filled both of our cups up with baja blast and walked over to an empty table while jc's good by the counter waiting for our food. About two minutes later jc came and sat down across from me. We talked and talked then I asked him what his Twitter was. I looked him up and my jaw dropped.
"HOW DO YOU HAVE THAT MANY FOLLOWERS???"
"Well... I'm kinda famous on YouTube." He laughed a little
"NO... WAY"
"Yeah I was in a colab group called our second life... But o2l for short."
I'm completely stunned. Yeah I had heard of o2l before but I didn't know jc was in it.
"I've heard of o2l before... I watched like 5 videos...... I HAD NO IDEA YOU WERE INTERNET FAMOUS!!"
"Well I am" Jc had a huge smile on his face and was laughing at me. We kept talking for about ten minutes about random crap. Then a girl walked in that looked very familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it. She was half Asian and had black hair that went down a little past her shoulders. She wore blue vans, black jeans, and a loose shirt that said "turtles are my only baes"
"Is that...."
"Nari?" Jc finished my sentence