The battle

NARI'S POV
"YOU WILL BOW BEFORE ME!!" I yelled
"YES MY QUEEN" said all my minions while they got down on their hands and knees.
"YOU GO GET ME FOOD."
"What kind my queen?" Said a random servant
"YOU DONT KNOW? WELL HOW BOUT THIS? YOU ARE HERE BY BANISHED FROM THIS TOWN."
He started crying then I heard yelling come from the sky, at first quiet but gradually getting louder.
"Nari.. Nari.. NARI!!"
I woke up.
"Wha-what happened?"
Jc laughed then said
"Jason was about to start skating but this dude ran into you and you fell."
"OH NO did I miss them skating?"
"Naw they decided to wait until you wake up." Kian replied
"OMG THERE YOU ARE! YOU'RE OK!!!" Emily yelled as she ran up and gave me a hug.
"Yeah I'm alright.... NOW GO KICK SOME ASS!!"
Emily laughed, stood up and walked over to where Jason was.
EMILY'S POV
I walked over to Jason
"You ready to be beat?"
"by you? HA you're funny" he replied
"We'll see about that."
And with that he got up and went to the ramp. The way we're doing this is you've got two minutes to show off your moves.

Jason started by riding his board down the ramp and when he got to the other side of the ramp he went in the air and grabbed the end of his board, warming up. Then he rode to the other side and flew into the air and did a 360 spin. He landed it and went, to the other side of the ramp surprise surprise (note the sarcasm xD). He flew into the air and did a backside heel flip. He landed it and then did a few more tricks on the ramp. Then he rode down to the middle and his 'group' came over and gave him high fives and celebrated.
"Hold up. Don't start celebrating, I haven't gone yet."
All his friends just gave a look saying 'psh' (A/N if that makes sense).
I went up to the top of the ramp. My heart is pounding so fast. I keep thinking that he's gonna beat me but then I looked over at jc who gave me a look saying 'you got this'. I'm ready.

I started off easy, making them think I wasn't good. I went to the other side of the ramp and plainly went into the air.
I did this again. More laughter.
But this time I'm hearing it up. I did a 520 flip and then I did a few more tricks. The guys were in awe but I still haven't won.
Ok I got this. I can't blow this. This trick has only ever been done twice in history, and I planned to be the third.
As I went up the ramp I started regretting, but went with it anyways.

I was going to do the cloud 9 (A/N just go with it 😝) I got into the air and it was as if the whole world stopped. But before I knew it I was on the ground....
It hit me: I hadn't failed! I was the third person to ever do this trick!

Everyone was in awe... Well everyone except my 9 supporters. I ended up making $251.75.
Everyone was screaming and shouting and yelling- that is everyone except Jason.........

Then........
I fainted
~~~~~~Authors note~~~~~~
Hey guys! Any suggestions on something to happen? Any predictions? Byeeee
Stay cloudy☁️
-Kayla