The hospital

JC'S POV
I can't believe it. She's been here for a week and she beat the "king" of the skate park. Everyone's super surprised, except us of course. We just made $20 each. Hmmm you know what sounds good right now?
TACO BELL!
then I heard a loud smack
"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?" Kian yelled
Jason had smacked her so hard that it knocked her out.
I walked calmy over to Jason, looked him in the eye, then threw a punch that knocked some teeth out.
I didn't feel bad at all.
He hurt one of my best friends.
"CON CALL 911!" I yelled
Everyone was staring at Jason, giving him dirty looks.
BEE DOE BEE DOE BEE DOE
(A/N like despicable me minions)
Soon the ambulance came.

Two people get to ride in the ambulance with her. We all unanimously agreed that it would be me and Nari. While two guys picked her up me and Nari got in the back of the ambulance.
Then Nari started saying stuff into her ear. I finally was able to make it out
"Nari is your queen. You obey her."
"NARI STOP IT." I yelled
"I'm just joking around."
I rolled my eyes.
EMILY'S POV
I could hear voices. I think it was jc and Nari but I'm not really sure. Then I heard "Nari is your queen. You obey her."
Yeah one of those voices was definitely Nari. That's something only she would do.
I could hear them but didn't have the strength to open my eyes.
My cheek burned. What happened?
I sat there for a few minutes before I felt someone moving me. Soon I was back laying down on an actual bed. I tried opening my eyes but the light was too bright.
JC'S POV
"I SAW HER EYE OPEN!" I screamed
Even though we've only been here an hour, the wait is killing me.
The doctor said that I don't need to worry because she definitely isn't going into a coma but she may be out for up to 3 days. I just got back with her. Today should have been amazing and not ending in a hospital.
"SHE JUST SMILED, YOU GUYS SAW THAT RIGHT?"
They all answered "no"
I guess no one else is watching.
"Yeah I did too" said a deep voice
I got scared. But when I turned around it was the doctor 😅.

"So that's good right?"
"Yes, it is. She should wake up soon. I'm sure that your wondering why one slap knocked her out. That's because she was also overwhelmed. I'm guessing she's never been in that type of situation where everybody is crowding her and cheering her on."

Well I guess that makes sense. She's never been the type to stick out in a crowd.

"Jc? Where am I?" I heard Emily say
"YOURE AWAKE!!"
"How long was I out?"
She seemed confused
"About an hour and a half. What do you remember?"
"Well, I remember beating Jason's sorry ass at boarding then well... I don't know." She told me
"I guess you're okay then. The reason you're in the hospital is because Jason slapped you and also because you were overwhelmed."
Emily just looked disgusted

"We're going to have a nurse come in to just make sure she's alright then all you've gotta do is sign the paperwork and she's free to go."

"Alright thanks doc" she said

EMILY'S POV
What the fuck was Jason thinking? Why would he slap me because I'm a better skater than he will ever be?
"Hello ms.emily, I'm the nurse. I'm jut going to check your heart rate and all... Just the usual check up."
"Okay."
After she made sure that everything was right, she released me.
Me and jc walked down to the food court where nari, Hannah (A/N remember? Her step-mom), and his friends who used to be apart of o2l.

They asked me so many questions like "are you alright?" And "What happened?"
Then they said they need to show me something.
Kian handed me his phone
"Here watch this" he said
"NO... WAY!! I WENT VIRAL??"
Ricky laughed and said "yeah thanks to us. We were all vlogging it and zeke was videoing you."

I can't get over the fact that I, Emily Jane rose went viral. Then trevor yelled from the couch in the lobby "GUYS GET OVER HERE"

"What is it trevor?" Jc asked kinda annoyed
"Look" he said as he pointed at the tv.
"IS THAT ME??"
(Announcers voice)
Today has been an extraordinary day. A young girl by the name of Emily rose has done the cloud 9! Now for those of you who don't know what this is, this trick has only ever been done twice in history. Emily's video went viral and spread across youtube. Some young boys who go by the names of kian lawley, ricky dillion, and jc caylen have put up videos of them watching this... Wait what? Ok I am now being told that this is called a vlog. Now back to you in the studio.

Everyone started cheering for me.... I couldn't believe it... I WAS ON THE NEWS AND WENT VIRAL!!!!!
After about two minutes a doctor came over and told us "congratulations but we need you guys to quiet down."
"Okay" we all said still screaming.
We went out into the parking lot and got into the cars. Ricky, kian, and Hannah had brought their cars.
Kian handed me my board and I put it in the trunk
Jc, Nari, and I all rode in Hannah's car. We were going to have a sleepover.. Yay