The skate park

JC'S POV
this is gonna be a great day. First I get back with Emily then Nari! Wow what a small world.
"So guys whatcha wanna do?"
"Well you guys are the ones who's been here. I just got here." Emily said with a laugh
"Skate park?" Nari asked
"Why is that even a question?" Emily asked
See this is why we were all best friends. These girls are the best.
"LETS GO"
We all got on our penny boards and rode 2 blocks to get to the skate park. When we got there all the guys started staring at the girls.
I decided to say something
"What? You've never seen girl skaters?"
Then I saw Jason. Jason the bitch. He thinks he's the king of this place.
"Ha! Girls can't ride!" He yelled
Emily spoke up
"Oh. Well how 'bout we test your theory?"
Everyone's faces were shocked and Jason's just had a smirk.
"How bout $5 hunny? I don't wanna take your money." He smirked then Emily says
"Make it $50"
Everyone's jaws dropped.
"You sure bout that sweety?"
"Hell yeah let's get this started."

I knew it wouldn't be a problem for Emily to ride good. I mean she's been riding since she was six but Jason is the king of this place. I'm not sure that she can take him. Everyone was super surprised.
"You know what? Let's put some bets on this." Emily said. Oh no she's in over her head.
Everyone was stunned but still bet. Everyone except 2 guys who looked about the age of 25, me, and Nari.
EMILY'S POV
I'm ready for this.
"Meet me here in fifteen minutes." He growled and then walked off to his group. I looked over at jc and he was on the phone with someone. I didn't know who but I didn't have time to think about it.
(10 minutes later)
A group of guys walked in and headed towards me, jc, Nari, and the two guys who's names were named zeke and Luther. I saw ricky, Sam, kian, trevor, and a new face.
"Connor Emily. Emily connor" jc said
"Guys this is Nari, zeke and Luther."
They all got aquatinted and soon it was time. The guys put in bets and I hugged them all. I knew that they all thought I couldn't do it but I'm about to prove them wrong.
"Hey Hun you ready for this? Because if not you can always go to the cheer leader try outs... Then get rejected there. You look like a daddy's girl, a good girl"
Everyone went OHHH
"Well... Forget what you thought because Good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught." I flipped him off, grabbed my board and walked over towards the half pipe.
The OHHHs got even louder and I heard someone scream "SLAY IT". I was pretty sure it was trevor.
Jason's face was in shock then after a couple seconds went back to a smirk.
"I'll go first" he said, his face serious.
"Fine lets do this!!!"

~~~~~~Authors note~~~~~~
Please vote on my chapters please and comment what you think/want to happen in the next chapter ☺️
Stay cloudy ☁️
-Kayla