The party

"Ok Sam here's what happened".
He was staring at me waiting for me to tell the story.

"It was back in freshman year of high school. We were all friends. Me, jake, lily, and Emily."
I took a deep breathe not sure if I was ready to tell the story.
"I had a crush on Emily since 5th grade. But she would never talk to me. In 6th grade the bullying started and everyday I would see her, scared by the lightest sound/movement. After about 6 months I decided that enough is enough. I walked straight up to the group (3 of them) and swung my fist at the leader. I told him, and I still remember the exact words, don't ever mess with Emily or anyone ever again. Just look at her you've ruined her life. With that being said I helped her up and walked away with her leaving the bully standing there speechless. She thanked me and gave me a huge hug as tears fell down her face."

That was so hard for me to tell. Tears started forming in my eyes and I still have to finish my story. I waited a minute and decided that I'm ready to finish the story.

"After that we became really good friends and we had our little squad."
I gave a little laugh remembering how much fun we used to have- me, Jake, lily, and Emily.
"But in freshman year of high school that all changed. One of my friends were having a party and I invited my three best friends to come with me. I never knew that that would be the biggest mistake of my life".
I felt a tear falling down my cheek and see Sam sitting next to me with compassionate eyes. I actually forgot he was there.
"When we walked into the house the first thing I saw was my buddy Steven making out with a girl named Jonnel. They were starting to get nasty. It was at that moment that I realized it was a mistake bring Emily there. I knew that she had a crush on Blake and it just so happened that he was here."
I sniffled then Continued
"About ten minutes after we got there I lost track of Emily. I was walking around looking and I ran into lily. We started talking and walking then i saw..."
I couldn't bring my self to say it.
"Saw?" Sam asked me
"Emilymakingoutwithblake" I spit it out really fast and hot tears ran down my face.
"They.. They were really getting into it and acting on instinct I grabbed lily, put my arms around her and kissed her pink lips. It meant nothing to me. I-I just got jealous."
This was way to hard for me to talk about
"Emily saw and lily slapped me. Lily and Emily just... Left. They left the party grabbing jake with them and just left me there. I transferred schools and started all over again. We haven't talked at all since that until a week ago."
We sat in silence for a while ten I decided to go to my room to think.
On my way to my room I passed by Rickey, who was twerking
"What's wrong jc?"
"Nothing" I muttered
I locked my bedroom door and just laid there.
SAMS POV
wow jc is really upset. I have to fix this for him.