The plan

SAMS POV
Jc just went up to his room and Rickey have me a confused look. I told him a shortened version of jc's story and a smirk appeared on his face as he said
"I've got a plan"
~~~~~two hours later~~~~~
JCS POV
It's about noon and I got a text from Sam:
Sam👌: hey jc, can ya come over to my house?
Me: sure be there in thirty.
Sam👌: k
EMILYS POV
It's five past noon and I got a text from Sam
Sammers: hey can ya come to my house?
Me: uh sure be there in thirty minutes
Sammers: k

I wonder why he wants me to come over. I guess I'll find out soon
~~~~~25 minutes later~~~~~
SAMS POV
the plan is ready. I hope this works. Jc got here five minutes early and it's just me and ricky here.
"Hey jc" ricky said
"Sup Ricky?"
"Nothin really were about to play Mario cart downstairs" I chimed in, setting him up.
"Well what are we waiting for?" Jc said screaming and running down stairs. Ricky followed him and I stayed up stairs.
RICKEYS POV
Ding dong
"Whos thats?" Jc asked
"I'm not sure" I lied
"I'll go see who it is" and with that I left jc down there playing against the computers.
EMILYS POV
After standing here for a minute Ricky came to the door.
"Heyo gurl" he said in his sassy voice.
"Hey Ricky"
"Emily go down the stairs" he pointed to the stairs
"I'm right behind you"
"Uh okay"
As I got to the bottom of the stairs, I opened the door and stepped inside. The door slammed behind me and locked. Well great I guess I'm locked here alone..... Wait is that jc?
JCS POV
i heard foot steps coming towards the room but I didn't care who's because I was to busy beating donkey kong and luigi. But then I heard the door slam and lock so I turned around quickly to see what happened. Noooooo it's the last person I wanted to see: Emily. She looked confused. She obviously wasn't in on this so why did this happen? Wait..... SAM!!!! He set me up I can't believe this.
EMILYS POV
He looked mad at me. We sat in silence for what felt like forever before he spoke. He spoke in a mad, stern tone.
"Emily l-"
But I cut him off
"No jc just listen to me. I shouldn't have cut you out of all of our lives but there was so much going that I just couldn't take it all." I paused for a minute and jc looked confused because he only knows a small amount of what happened. I guess it was time to tell someone.
"Jc your the fir-"
I was interrupted by the door opening And ricky stood there then slowly backed out and shut the door again. We sat there a minute before I continued.
RICKYS POV
I wasn't sure how it was going because you can't really hear anything going on. I was hoping that everything was going good but just to make sure, I opened the door and checked on them. Emily had tears starting to form in her eyes and jc was looking at her sympathetically, that is before they both turned to look at me. Jc gave me a look telling me to leave so I slowly backed out.
JCS POV
I already knew what happened in her life and it was no reason to do what she did to me.
"Jc you're the first person I've told this to" wait what? I thought I already knew.
"What you do know is that my mom died but that's all you or anyone else knows."
There's more? Oh no this can't be good.
"My dad was cheating on my mom with Hannah. After about two weeks she found out and got really mad. She went out the door and got in her car and just drove. But she got in a really bad accident and..... Died." She was crying her eyes out. I'm really hoping that's the end of the story. But no she continued
"Hannah was actually really nice to me but I hated her. One day while my dad was out she had a talk with me. We talked a lot about how she didn't know about my mom and dad, that she wouldn't have dated him if she knew, and that she would always be here for me. Well I didn't hate her anymore." Emily was now full on crying and I out my arm around her shoulder, like I always used to do, and let her put her head on my shoulder. She opened her mouth to talk. Oh no there's more.
"My da... My my... My dad he" she couldn't even say it. This really can't be good. I started to run get back to make her more comfortable.
"My- my dad a-abused me" she said between sobs. I can't believe this I left her and her dad had abused her, I wasn't there for her. I started to cry and we were both sitting there, crying. She continued

"That's when Hannah decided to move us here. And leave his ass back in Texas" I looked at her and then she lifted up her shirt.....
There were bruises and scars all over her stomach. I had to speak
"I'm- I'm so sorry Emily, I wasn't there for you and n-"
She cut me off.
"Jc it's not your fault. And not even jake and lily know about this, only you and my step-mom, Hannah."
I can't believe that I'm just now finding this out, but what I had to do was look at her wrists to, you know make sure she hasn't self-harmed herself. She must have saw me looking because she told me
"Don't worry jc. I've never self-harmed myself. My friends kept me going and gave me joy, enough to wish to be alive." A look a relief spread across my face and I hugged her, gave her a big hug. Then I realized that I never had a crush on her. It was a feeling of love, not boyfriend-girlfriend love but it was like she was my sister.
"Emily, you know when I kissed lily? Well I thought I had a crush on you but I realized that I actually didn't, it was a feeling of love. Emily, your like a sister to me and I couldn't have a crush on you because you're basically my sister." We both just sat there and hugged for a while before we got up and decided we should go get food.

^^^^^Authors note^^^^^
Hey readers! If you have any suggestions you can pm me them and I'll dedicate a chapter to you.
Stay cloudy ☁️
-Kayla