12

Ivan’s  POV:

Mocha called me about hanging out with Donny at home and I didn’t want to tell him no but a big part of me felt nervous about them being there without people around them or me there. After my two hour long meeting I didn’t have much paperwork to do so I decided to leave early since I finished everything quickly. When I entered the house things were really quiet until I reached the movie room and heard Donny suddenly yelling at Mocha accusing him of letting me do things to him. I felt anger rise in my stomach and wanted to yell but when I heard Mocha cry I remembered he hates yelling, so I pulled myself together before calmly opening the door.

I stepped in and my heart sank more as Mocha covered his face crying and Donny stood there glaring at him. As calmly as possible I spoke, “Sure if that’s what you want to think of Mocha then go ahead but I will have you know that I have never had sex with this boy. Unlike you I see more than his body and I also do not see him as something to control or get angry if he decides he wants someone that isn’t me. I simply let him live here and give him the life he deserves because I care for him and I expect nothing from him in return because I actually love Mocha, can you say the same?”

I knew I had feelings for Mocha for a while now but I still surprised myself when I said I loved him out loud. Lucky enough Donny didn’t try to fight me over it and he left after mumbling things to himself angrly. I didn’t care enough to listen because I went to Mocha pulling him into my arms trying to comfort him. “ Shh little mouse, you’re okay. You know the truth and you know that you would never do those things that he said to you,” he relaxed in my hold and sniffled as he hid his face in my chest. “Did you mean what you said about me a minute ago? I understand if you said it ‘cause you were in the moment but I want to know if you meant it or not,” his voice sounded weak and trembling.

“I would not have said it if I didn’t mean it. I love you Mocha and it’s okay if you don’t feel the same. You’re young and never got to experience freedom until now so how could I expect you to just fall in love with me?", I started to ramble about my emotions until Mocha looked up at me and smiled. I felt my breath get caught in my throat as he leaned forward and pressed his lips against mine gently. He tried to deepen the kiss and I backed away and looked into his eyes when they shot back open and stared back at me. “I love you too Ivan. I may be young and new to the idea of freedom but no part of me wants anyone other than you,” he leaned in and kissed me again this time deepening the kiss without my interruption. After we both pulled away, I stood up and picked him up bridal style causing him to look at me with wide eyes questioning my actions.

“I’m wanting to bring you to bed and hold you close to me while I take a nap is that okay?,” I whispered against his ear, making him cling to me more and shivering slightly. 

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

SORRY IT’S A SHORT ONE BUTTTTT I WANNA START WITH SOMETHING CUTE AND FLUFFY WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER. DDLB, CGL, AND AGERE MIGHT BE INCLUDED IDK.