18 last chapter

Ivan’s POV

My sister’s ignorance almost ruined my plans for the evening. The party wasn’t just to celebrate the one year or for him to meet my friend and family, I had one other thing up my sleeve. I made everyone come into my large living room before pulling Mocha into the middle of the room. He looked around confused but when his eyes landed back on me I was kneeling in front of him. His eyes widened as I pulled out a small velvet box making him tear up and cover his mouth. “Mocha I have known you for a year now and I have come to love you dearly. I have finally started to look forward to having a long healthy life because I see you being by my side through it. My real reason for this party today is to ask you to make me the happiest snake in the world and be my little mouse forever.”

He was crying as I anxiously awaited his response as well as everyone else. He squeaked out a loud yes as he wrapped his arms around my neck. “Of course I would love to, Ivan!” he exclaimed in excitement. Everyone was clapping and cheering as I put the ring on his finger before pulling him to a deep kiss. He gasped in surprise as I did so which gave me a chance to slip my tongue into his mouth, deeping our kiss. He blushed and pulled away when a few people yelled, ‘get a room’. We both laughed while looking over at everyone celebrating. I can’t believe I will get to marry my little mouse.

AUTHORS NOTE

This is the last chapter. I know it's short but I'm ready to move on to another story and this is a sweet enough ending I believe 💛