14

During the car ride I started to slip out of my headspace so that I wouldn’t burden Ivan with dealing with a little in public. After the long drive, I looked up to see we were at a small shop called ‘Littles Palace’ and I was instantly confused. Was this a little space store? Who even knew such a thing existed outside of the internet? A part of me was wanting to go little again as Ivan opened my door and helped me out of the car while holding his hand. Leading the way he brought me into this store that was filled with adult-sized children items. With one good look inside the shop, I was back in my small headspace and getting super excited. 

I looked up at Daddy with wide eyes and a big smile as if asking to go look around. He must have understood because he nodded his head, telling me to go and so I did. First thing that caught my eye was a pastel-rainbow paci that had a little thing for clipping it to a shirt. I squeaked softly at the sight and picked it up to have a closer look and saw that it had holographic glitter inside the teat. Daddy followed behind me and watched me look at things in excitement. He told me to get one of each thing off of a list he handed me or skip whatever I didn’t want. In his handwriting there was a list of the main things a little would most likely have in their collection, a paci, a sippy/bottle, a onsie, coloring books, and colors. “ Tank chu Daddy”, I took the list and found the items I wanted that matched the items he had written down. Daddy continued to follow me around while holding a basket to hold everything I picked. 

When it came to onsies I wasn’t sure if I wanted one that said something along the lines of ‘Daddy loves me’  because Daddy and I weren’t together were we? I liked him and he said he loved me but did that mean we were dating? I grabbed the onsie and looked up at Daddy, “Daddy are you dating anyone?” The question must have seemed like it came out of nowhere for him because he looked at me with his brows scrunching up in confusion, “I thought maybe we were dating after we confessed to each other.” I smiled at him and nodded then handed him the blue onsie saying ‘Daddy loves me’ in pink letters. All my other items I kept rainbow themes because I love really colorful stuff. We paid at the register that had a nice older lady working there. She smiled sweetly at me and handed me a piece of canding after asking if I was allowed to have any. I blushed and said thanks before happily putting the candy in my mouth.

Ivan’s POV:

When we finally got home, my cute little mouse had fallen asleep and instead of waking him up I carried him to our bed. I had one of my maids bring in the stuff we bought and place it in Mocha’s new room that I would set up for him later. I have plenty of unused rooms so I had no problem with giving him one for an office and another one as a playroom for when he is little or one day has play dates. I would later have him pick out some stuff I need to order offline for the room but for now I wanted to lay down with him. I took off his shoes and did the same with mine before cuddling up behind him under the covers and slowly falling asleep.

I had woken up before Mocha and I had my laptop open looking at an online littlespace shop. While looking at their room decorations I feel Mocha stirring awake in from his nap. “Daddy, was dat?”, he points up at the picture of a play pen. “It’s a playpen for little boys like you. Do you wanna help me pick out things like this for you?” I watched his face as it lit up with excitement and he nodded eagerly. He sat up and leaned his head on my shoulder to get a better view of the screen as I scrolled through the playpens. We came across one that looked just like it was made to match his new paci because it was rainbow and glittery. I heard a squeak next to me signaling he liked what he saw so I chuckled lightly, “You like that one my cute little mouse?” He nodded eagerly again making me smile warmly at his reaction before adding it to the online cart. I then went to the wall decorations and Mocha got so excited seeing them. I told him to pick three pick wall stickers and one pack of the smaller ones that came in a set of 20. He picked one that was a big pink bunny, one that was an animated cat, and an animated strawberry character. It was an odd mix of pickings but I didn’t question his choices and let him pick his smaller ones next. He picked a set of animated animal characters and we put in the orders, so now we wait.