Chapter 6

Dedicated to lil_chev_

Draco shook his head before helping the other up and directing him to the bathroom.

Moaning myrtle shrieked and disappeared in her toilet as they stepped into the bathroom.

One fine blonde eyebrow rose at her shriek but he said nothing. Draco wrapped his arms around Harry and set him on the counter. Harry refused to look at him.

Draco turned on the water and wet a paper towel. Harry just stared. Draco pulled his sleeve back and gently dabbed the cuts on his arms.

Harry hissed, and flinched but he didn't pull back.

Draco cleaned the dried blood off and wrapped his arm with gauze he had found in Harry's bag.

"Why?"

Harry's head snapped up. His emerald green eyes focused on Dracos face.

"Why did you do it?"

Harry shrugged. Draco took a deep breath.

"Why don't you talk anymore. It's not fun tease Mr. Potter when he doesn't shout back."

Harry just shook his head. He pulled out a piece of self erasing parchment and wrote.

'Selective mutism'

"Oh. Your a mute then."

Harry nodded. They both silently watched his words disappear from the parchment.

"Listen. I'm sorry for everything I ever said about you or your family. Or granger or even weasel. I didn't really mean it. I guess I was just sore over that rejected handshake in first year."

'Its ok.'