Chapter 8

Harry stared blankly into the silver eyes in front of him. Those eyes were clouded over with disbelief.

"What are you doing here? You could get in trouble!" Draco hissed.

Draco stuck his head out the door, looking both ways before grabbing the raven haired boy by his shoulder and pulling him into the room.

"What were you thinking?"

Harry shrugged.

"You can sit on the sofa. I'll go make some tea."

Harry plopped down on the green velvet couch. He laid his head back against the wall, finally feeling drowsy.

Before he knew it, he was out.

¤¤¤¤¤

Draco hummed as he worked, placing the tea kettle on the stove before opened a cabinet and pulled out two teacups and saucers.

The kettle whistled quietly and Draco turned off the stove before placing the kettle and the cups as well as sugar and milk on a silver tray and wandering back into his bedroom.

Harry was passed out cold against the wall on the couch. Draco sat the tray down and poured himself a cup of tea before dropping in two sugars and a small amount of milk.

He stirred his tea and sipped it as he turned out the lights in the kitchen and draped a blanket over Harry's shoulders.

Draco finished his tea and put the cup in the sink before climbing into his four poster and flicking his wand. The lights went out.