Chapter 9

Draco woke some time later. He wasn't sure when but it was still dark out side. He sat up and rubbed his eyes before peering around blearily, trying to find the source of the noise.

Harry was tossing and turning. His breaths were coming out short and uneven and he whimpered.

Oh merlin. He's having another nightmare isn't he?

Harry was sweating profusely as if he had just run a lap around hogwarts. He writhed like a fish out of water, his fingers making a clawed motion and grasping the air.

"Potter wake up." Draco whispered harshly at him from his place on his bed.

Harry continued to writhe, almost falling to the ground. Then he began muttering.

"No. No! Please not him! Please don't hurt him! Please don't hurt Cedric!"

"Potter! Potter wake up! It's just a nightmare!"

Harry was trapped in his nightmare and it was getting worse.

Harry twitched and he let out a blood curling scream, back arching in a painful manner. His hands flew to his forehead to grasp his scar.

Draco began to panic.

What do I do?! Pansy! Pansy could help!

Draco raced out of his dorm to his best friends room. He shook her awake.

"Pansy get your lazy ass up! I need help!"

Pansy frowned but sat up, noticing the panic in his eyes.

"What is it this time Drake. Did Blaise sneak a blast ended skrewt in your bedroom again?" She arises an eyebrow, annoyed.

Another scream echoed from Dracos bedroom and Pansy shot up.

"Oh my god Draco! What the fuck is going on?"

The slytherins races to Dracos dorm. Harry was convulsing on the couch. Pansys hands flew to her mouth. She turned to the blonde.

"OH MERLIN DRAY! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?!"

"NOTHING. I WOKE UP AND HE WAS LIKE THIS!"

Pansy practically flew towards Potter and rapidly shook him, holding his frail body against her chest.

"Wake up sweetheart. It's ok. It's just a dream."

Her soothing words must have worked because Harry's eyes shot open and his mouth opened and closed, gasping for air.