Chapter 17

Hey guys🙃 here's your Monday chapter. It's a bit late but oh well.

Draco dressed huriedly. Pansy and Blaise would be here any minute to collect him along with Theo, Crabbe and Goyle.

Draco knew it would be cold outside. Possibly even snow. So he wrapped his Slytherin scarf around his neck and shrugged on his favorite black winter cloak.

A sharp knock at the door brought him to attention from his actions or brushing his teeth. For the third time. Like every morning.

Don't question it...

Draco set down his toothbrush and practically skipped towards the door, flinging it open dramatically.

Pansy and Blaise stood there. Pansy looked unimpressed while Blaise looked like he was about to explode. His normally smooth chocolate face was red and his lips were pursed in a prominent giggle.

"What happened?" Draco asked.

Blaise took one look at Pansy's face before erupting into laughter.

"He dumped water on my head."

Draco couldn't help but snort and soon both he and Blaise were rolling on the ground.

Pansy stuck her nose in the air and flounced a few feet away from then snootily.

"Hmp. Come on. Let's go. Theo, Crabbe, and goyle are waiting."

Draco strutted after her, mimicking his father and Blaise once again burst into laughter.

The three made their way to the common room. Theo was leaned against the wall, in the middle of a conversation with himself.

Crabbe and Goyle just stood.

"Let's go."

"WAIT! I promised Harry he could come with us."

Theo raised an eyebrow. Blaise turned to him and whispered something into his ear making both boys smirk.

"I'm not sure what you said but I don't like it. His friends cancelled on him and he seemed really sad so I told him  he could come with us."

"Hmmm, ok. Go get him."

Draco raced up to the Gryffindor tower, knocking on the portrait loudly against the fat lady's protests.

The door swung open to reveal Neville Longbottom.

"He- Malfoy?"