Chapter 15

Here's an update just because I wanted to 😊

"I'm sorry Harry, but I have to study for Newts. I'm really sorry. But I can't go on the hogsmeade trip. Maybe Ron can go?"

Hermione pleaded, looking her best friend in his emerald eyes. Harry sighed and nodded, venturing off to find Ron.

He climbed the stairs to the dorm, opening the door and seeing a note on his bed.

Hey Harry
It's me, Ron.
I'm sorry about the Hogsmeade trip but Bill just got promoted and mom and dad wanted me home for a few days to congratulate him. I was really looking forward to the trip but maybe Hermione can go. We will reschedule asap.
Your friend
Ron

Harry sighed, feeling tears prick at his eyes. It felt like his best friends ever had time for him anymore. To be honest, it hurt.

Harry wandered the halls, trying not to cry. His head was swirling with emotions and all he wanted to do was cry.

Harry turned around and made his way to the second floor bathroom. Myrtle wasn't in her u-bend at the moment so he could gladly cry in peace.

Harry set his head in his hands and let his tears fall.

Ok so this is a crappy chapter but I'm just so excited to finish this story because reasons you will find out soon!