Chapter 14

Yuh guys i am so sorry i didnt update yesterday because i got my phone taken away and idk when ill get it back but ill be updating mute today

Harry yawned and sat up, rubbing his eyes. Everyone was gone from the dorm, again. He stumbled out of bed and reached for his glasses, setting them on his face before glancing around blearily. He struggled into his robes before realizing that it was saturday. 

Harry shook his head before pulling on a wine red hoodie and sweatpants and heading downstairs. the common room was mostly empty. He pulled his hood over his messy black curls and made his way to the great hall for breakfast. 

Harry plopped down at the Gryffindor table with a cup of steaming coffee, enjoying the moments peace. That was until, Draco, Pansy, and Blaise slid into the seats next to him. Pansy ruffled his hair. 

"How are you feeling today?" 

Harry shrugged. Draco looked at him worried, all while pouring himself a glass of apple juice.

"Are you going to eat?" Blaise cut in from across the table. Harry shook his head before raising the steaming coffee to his lips and taking a small, hesitant sip. he closed his eyes, feeling the beverage burn his throat on the way down. 

"Come on Harry. You need to eat something." Draco began loading his plate with food, before pushing it to him slightly. "You're already skinny enough. I'm surprised you are still surviving. Please eat." 

Harry hesitantly nibbled on a piece of bacon, only to please the three worried Slytherins. He pulled his sleeves up past his fingertips and looked down at his lap. His rounded glasses slid down his nose. 

Draco sighed and pushed Harry's glasses back towards his face.