Chapter 11

Hewo here's your Monday chapter. I've been writing this while sitting upside down so sorry if there are any mistakes.

"He's a selective mute, Pans."

Pansy turned to him.

"What do you mean?"

Harry hid his face in his knees. Draco could see that the smaller boy was still trembling. Draco sighed.

"He doesn't talk."

In an instant, Pansy's arms were hugging Harry tight.

"Oh you poor thing!"

"We should probably get him back to his dorm."

Pansy nodded.

"You take him Dray. When you get back, we're gonna talk."

Draco cracked a small smile and nodded.

In one swift motion, Harry was laying in Dracos arms, trembling and blankly staring at the ceiling. His lifeless green eyes slowly closed and he sucked in a ragged breath before leaning his head against Dracos chest.

Draco softly kicked the door open and exited the slytherin common room with a fragile boy in his hands. One hand came to rest on Harry's ribcage and he felt how bony it was.

Hid heart dropped when he counted every rib.

Harry shuddered lightly but didn't open his eyes. His breathing had evened out and it took a few seconds for Draco to realize that he had gone back to a peaceful slumber.

When they reached the Gryffindor common room, Draco nudged Harry. The fat lady stared at him.

"Password?"

Harry, still asleep, mumbled the password and the door swung open to admit them in.

Draco climbed the stairs carefully and padded quietly to the very last bed by the window. The curtains were thrown open and Draco could see Harry's firebolt leaned against the bedframe.

Draco carefully layed the sleeping Gryffindor on the bed and covered him with the red duvet. Harry snuggled into the covers and whined at the sudden loss of warmth, but didn't wake.

Draco smiled softly and left the Gryffindor tower.