Chapter 10

Draco watched as Pansy held Harry to her chest, rubbing his back soothingly and whispering comforting words.

"Its ok sweetheart. Everything will be ok. It was just a nightmare. Just a bad dream. Your ok now."

Harry continued to sob into her embrace, still shuddering lightly.

Soon his tears slowed. Pansy rocked him carefully and eventually he stopped crying.

"He s going to be ok right?" Draco asked tentatively.

Pansy shot him a look.

"He'll be fine. Why don't you get some tea started and we'll take him back to his dorm."

"Ok."

Draco padded back into the kitchen and got the silver tray from earlier. The tea was still warm. He added 2 extra cups for pansy and himself before returning.

Harry was curled up on the sofa, eyes wide open in shock. Pansy was watching him, careful not to make any sudden moves.

Draco set the platter down and poured some tea in everyone's cups.

"Three sugars and some milk in mine." Pansy broke the silence.

Draco nodded and handed her the cup.

"Two sugars Harry?"

Harry nodded. The three sipped their tea before pansy turned to Harry.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

Harry shook his head.

"Are you sure? It will make you feel better..."

Harry shook his head again.