Chapter 13

Draco sauntered into the great hall, pansy and Blaise behind him.

Potter was nowhere to be seen, although Granger and the Weasle had taken their seats at the Gryffindor table.

Draco sat down and immediately reached for the Apple juice, pouring himself a cup while waiting for harry. Harry didn't show.

Draco began to worry. He elbowed Blaise and his bests friends stopped their conversation to listen.

"Where's Harry?"

Blaise smirked playfully.

"So he's Harry now huh? Next thing you know, he'll be daddy."

Draco turned crimson and hit Blaise on the shoulder. Pansy interrupted.

"Ah come on Blaise. We all know Dray tops."

She smirked at him as well as another round of flush worked it's way into Dracos porcelain face.

"I'm being serious guys! He's a mute, self harms, and he's really skinny. There's no doubt he has eating disorders."

The two slytherins grew serious. Pansy's face morphed into one of worry.

"Gryffindor tower?"

"Yep."

The three slytherins sped off to find the previous golden one.

Harry's pov

Harry, however, was having trouble trying to motivate himself to even get out of bed.

Hos nightmares plagued him day and night, never ceasing. Harry would have a horrendous nightmare at dark, then awaken and spend the whole day pondering over it. Rinse and repeat.

He finally managed to throw on his robes. Harry ran a hand through his disheveled ebony curls and sighed before dragging himself down to the common room. It was empty.

There was a sharp knock at the portrait door, snapping Harry out of his stupor.

He rushed over and opened the door only to be met face to face with slytherins.

He internally sighed tried to muster a weak smile. Pansy spoke first.

"Merlin Potter. You look like you've just woken up after a horrible shag!"

Harry breathed sharply and his glassy emerald eyes widened in shock. Blaise doubled over in laughter. Harry self consciously ran husbands through his hair again, trying to flatten it.

Draco pushed his hands down.

"Come here. Let me see."

A few quick brushes of Dracos nimble fingers and a.mimbled incantation that Harry didn't recognize and Draco stepped away. Harry released the breath he didn't know he was holding in.

"There."

Pansy conjured a mirror and handed it to him. Harry looked down and his eyes widened with shock. His hair was actually listening for the first time in his life.

Here's your Monday update my dudes. Tbh I really like this chapter so enjoy :))))))