1: Stressed Out

"Y/N! Jimmy! Frank! Meet me after class!" Mr. Grace yelled up to us at the back row of the lecture. We smirked, and pretended like we didn't hear him.

I should probably explain myself right now.

Hi, i'm y/n. Ever since the first day of school, i've been a huge dick to Mr.Grace. i have reasoning, though. on the first day, i arrived late to class because he locked the door on me, and i couldn't physically get in. the rest of that class, he was a huge dictator to me. ever since, i've been the exact same way to him. it's been about 3 months of this.

"That's it. you've done it. you've drove me out. hope it was worth it, y/n." mr.grace said, while storming out the door with his coat.

i look over at Jimmy and Frank, while we all look at eachother in amazement.

"Well, guess i should teach then!" Frank got out of his seat, and walked down to the teachers seat.

"what was he teaching? i don't even remember that's how boring he is."

about 3 seconds after Frank said that, Dean Toro walked in the room and looked up at me.

"So, Mrs. l/n, you wanna explain why Mr. Grace just walked into my office screaming about your behavior, followed by him quitting? this could get you expelled, y/n." he looked MAD... uh oh.

just as i was about to confess, a boy in first row said "She's been going through a rough time, her dad is really sick and she can't really focus right now, and Mr. Grace wasn't laying easy on her. she just snapped, i guess." He looked up at me, and winked. God i love my classmates. "Is this true, y/n?" the dean turned his head to me. I nod, and say "I know i shouldn't have snapped, but he was really brutal, and he accused me of faking.. i just kinda lashed out." I look up at him. "You should of told the councilor.. I'll notify her. It's okay, you're not in trouble y/n." I nodded, and he walked back down to where the teachers desk is. "In the meantime until we find a replacement teacher, i'll email you your work. I'll notify you when you'll meet your new teacher. Class dismissed." The dean walked out of the class.

Did i really just get away with that?

holy fuck.

((A/N: yes, jimmy is jimmy urine. Jaceyk1234 ))