2: Pretty Fly For A Fry Guy

((gerards tweets are absolutely amazing))

"Guys! They found a new teacher for english!" I call Jimmy and Frank into the attention of my words.

"When do we get to meet them?" Frank didn't look away from the TV.

"Looks like.. today at noon." I check my watch. It's 11AM. fuck.

"We should probably get out of pajamas.. that wouldn't give us a good first impression.." Jimmy looked at me. "Jimmy when the fuck do you care about your reputation? didn't you have green hair once.." He cut me off by saying "I'm not the one who bullied a 60 year old man into quitting his job." I looked at him in disgust, and he just looked away. "Whatever, shrek."

~Time skip to noon~

As we walk into the classroom, We see that not a lot of people showed up. i mean, it is an optional thing.

only about 10 other people showed up.

Me, Frank and Jimmy walk down to where everyone else is, we see the teacher.

wow.

i see Jimmys jaw drop down to the floor.

he has fallen in love.

not surprised.

did i mention he's gay?

yeah.. so's frank.

everyone in this groups a fa-

nevermind.

The new teacher looks up to us, and he seems happy more people showed up.

He stood up and walked over to us.

"Mr. Way. You?"

he skimmed his eyes over the three of us.

"Y/N." when i say that, his eyes widen. "You don't look as troubling as he described you to be." I roll my eyes at his comment.

no good troublemaker dresses like it, dumbass.

"there it is.." he mumbles under his breath while shaking hands with frank, who's just about ready to fuck him.

~time skip to the end of it~

When we try to leave, Mr. Way tells me he needs to speak with me, 'privately' Franks jealous already.

"I know how things were with Mr. Grace, but i don't want that to become reality with us. Promise me you'll be on your best, or somewhat good, behavior?" He looks me up and down."

"I promise-"

His eyes lighten up.

"-d other people i'd be on my worst behavior."

his eyes go back.

"so that's how it's gonna be, huh?" He stares into my eyes. i think he's reading my soul.

"yup." i pop the P.

"Really, y/n? You haven't even known me for an hour, and you're already doing this?"

"it gets worse, Way." i smirk at him.

"why did i agree to this.." he whispers to himself.

"and you say i'm mean?" His eyes widen. He didn't think i'd hear him.

"Watch your back, Way." I walk out of the room.