5: I don't get involved in milk politics

"So, Y/N, whats your plans for today to annoy Way?" Frank said, while drinking MY damn coffee.

"I was thinking we show up halfway through with coffee and food, and just be super loud for the rest of class. then we'll all get in trouble and you two can drool over him all you want."

"i'm liking the sound of this plan.." Jimmy said, looking up from his cereal.

"Lets go then, we've gotta get Starbucks."

"I'll drive!" Frank leaped to get his keys.

".. of course." Jimmy and I simultaneously rolled our eyes. We're very sarcastic towards others.

When we got there, it was 10:15. already 1/4th done.

"how the hell are we gonna pay for this, we're all broke." jimmy turns his head to frank.

"Who says I don't have a sugar daddy?"

I gasped.

"Holy fu-"

"Y/n i'm not fucking stupid, i don't have a damn sugar daddy."

"yeah, i got that."

After we got our coffee, it was only about 10:24. we had 10 minutes to get there or else our grade will SERIOUSLY suffer. more than they already are.

"Let's go. We're gonna end up being TOO late.."

We got in the car, and we drove the 4 minute drive to the lecture hall. and walked the 3 minute walk to our room.

When we walk in, everyone looks up at us. We are about half an hour late.

"Jimmy, Frank, Y/n. Why are you this late?"

"We had to get coffee, or else we wouldn't be awake enough to listen to your boring lecture.."

"Excuse me?"

"Well, I mean, I got you a coffee as an apology." I walk down to his desk and set down his cup.

"Oh you didn't have to do that, but thank you. Please sit down, okay y/n?"

I nod my head, and walk back up.

"Told you getting him something would help." I lean in towards Frank.

"Whatever whore." Frank turns his head to me.

"Mr. Iero!" Gerard looks up at him. I scoff, and franks face loses all colour.

"Don't use that word, especially not in my class, and especially not to another student. Automatic detention." Gerard crosses his arms, and i burst out laughing. "What's so funny, l/n? Mind explaining?" Gerard shifted his eyes to me, but i ignored him.

"Frank you're a fucking dumbass, you know that right?" And soon frank and jimmy were laughing with me.

"Language, l/n.."

"Fuck off way. You're a little bitch too-"

"Detention for you too i guess.." Gerard pushes his eyes to me.

"Can we just move on with this boring ass lesson?" Frank stood up and walked down to his desk.

"Sit down Iero.."

"Nah, i'm the teacher now. You have to go sit where i was!" Frank sat on top of his desk.

"Theirs no way i'm doing that Iero."