12: Thnks Fr Th Mmrs

"You have.. no idea how long I've wanted to do that." Way sits up, and puts his shirt back on. "I'm pretty sure Frank has most definitely wanted to fuck you since the day he met you, too." I check my watch. I texted Frank all that stuff about an hour ago. "That would explain a lot of the looks he's given me." Way re-loops his belt onto his pants. "Tell me you knew he's gay." I slide my clothes back on, and Way grabs his keys to drive me back. "I didn't, but that really explains a lot.. He totally has a thing for Mikey, by the way." Gerard grabs my hand to help me up, before pulling me into a kiss. "Trust me, I know. I had to witness Frank try and be romantic by making Mikey god awful waffles." I back up a bit, and pull him through the door and get in his car. "It doesn't surprise me that Frank's a bad cook. I mean, he can barely pay attention for 5 minutes, nonetheless pay attention to cooking." He puts the keys in the ignition, and drives off. "I'm sure that most of the class he's day dreaming of sucking your dick dude." I look out the window. The surroundings are familiar, cause Gerard lives relatively close to campus. "How did I know none of this? You really have to update me on the drama now, sugar." I laugh, and we sit and silence for the rest of the ride. It's only a 10 minute drive, so it's not too bad.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We pull up to my building, and he unlocks the door. "Goodbye, Way." I wave him goodbye, and he drives away.

Okay, i'll say it. I think you know what happened, and if you don't.. you shouldn't be reading this fanfiction, sweetheart. I fucked Way. After all this time, it finally happened.

I climb the stairs to my dorm, and walk in to see Frank immediately jolt up. "You did, didn't you." He gasps, because he sees how messed up my hair is. "Yup." I set my things down on the floor. "Okay, you don't have to tell me this, but like.. how was sleeping with my dream man?" He jumps up and down.

"Definitely better than expected, i'll tell you that Frank." I open the bathroom door to take a shower. "Oh. My. God! How's it going to be like next class, on Friday? It's gonna be super awkward, I bet." Mikey stands up and walks towards us. "Did you tell him?" I looked at Frank. "Yeah, but he won't tell. Right Mikey?" Mikey nods, and smiles at me.

"Good. That would not be ideal." I close the door, and lock it behind me. I turn the warm water nob, and start the shower. I mostly just need to wash my hair. and body. Wait.. isn't that the whole point of a shower? Shit, I also need to shave.

Okay, i'll have to make this quick. Who know's what Frank and Mikey are doing? Probably fucking. ((A/N: I DON'T SHIP THEM.)) I mean, if Frank were to get lucky enough for Mikey.. That would be good for him. And Mikey.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got out of the shower, and put on my pajamas. I don't have any lectures tomorrow, thank god. I go into the living room, where I see something I never would've guessed.

.....

Frank and Mikey making out.

"Oh, didn't mean to interrupt you.." I sat next to them. "You get Way, I get Mikey." Frank sits back down. "Deal's a deal." I shook his hand, and I turned on The Office. It was like 6 PM at this time, I didn't realize I had been in the shower for 30 minutes. "Ugh, i'm tired." I slapped the remote onto frank's lap. "Probably from fucking your teacher, i'd guess." Frank rolls his head to see me. "Yeah, maybe." I yawn and stretch my arms into the air. I lay my head into Frank's chest, who lays his head on top of mine.

My eyelids shut, and I pass out.

What a great day.