3: Narcissistic

((definitely spelled that wrong..))

When we walk into class and sit in our usual spot, we realize we're about 5 minutes late. And this time, it wasn't on purpose.

"Jimmy, Frank, y/n.. care to explain why you're late?" He looks at us.

"We woke up late, give us a fucking break.." I don't look at him, i just go to my seat. i'm too damn tired for this.

"Language, Miss l/n."

"fuck off."

He looks at me like i just assassinated the damn president.

"Excuse me?"

"you heard me, Way."

I'm 21. Why the fuck does he care?

"You just got yourself a detention, l/n. Meet me after class."

I don't acknowledge him, and i put in my headphones.

He looks back down at his lesson plans, and mumbles something under his breath.

About 5 minutes later, frank texts me something.

GROUPCHAT

Frank: Wow. He keeps looking up at you.

Y/N; who the fuck cares?

Jimmy: jealous.

Just as i locked my phone to continue listening to music, i feel one of my earbuds rip out.

"Y/n, what made you think you could just not listen to me, and listen to music?" Way stood in front of me, but didn't meet my eye level, so i was basically just looking at his pants. "What made you think that i COULDN'T do that, way?" He finally meets my eye level.

Before i could say anything, he snatches my phone from my hands.

"hey woa-"

"After class to get it back." he takes my other earbud from my ear. damnit. He looks at my screen, and sees i was listening to Nirvana. "can't complain about your music taste.." he whispers to himself while walking away.

what?

The rest of class kind of drifted by. i didn't even notice the time until i saw everyone start walking out.

"If you get the chance, fuck him for me" frank whispers in my ear before i punch him in the arm.

I walk down to the teachers desk, after everyone leaves.

"So, Y/N, this is how it is huh?" Way looks up at me from his computer.

"Oh it gets worse, trust me Way."

"That's Mr. Way to you, l/n."

"That's Ms. L/n to you, way."

he just stares at me.

"You're quite the petty one."

"Yup." I pop the P.

"Have a seat right in front of me, then we can start."

I walk over to the seat right in front of him, but sit in the one next to it.

"Really?" He looks up at me again.

"What do you mean, way?"

he rolls his eyes and looks at my phone.

"When this timer is up, you can have your phone and leave. Got it?"

i nod my head, and rest my head on my shoulder and lean back against the chair.

he sets a one hour timer, and looks back at his computer.

After about 8 minutes of sitting in silence, i get bored.

"What's your first name, way?" i look over to him.

He looks over to me, and just stares for about 3 seconds.

"That's not important, is it?"

"Actually, it is. how dare you question my curiosity?" i give him a disgusted face.

He looks back at his computer, and doesn't say anything.

"Whatever, Way."

after about 2 more minutes of silence, he says; "Gerard."

"That wasn't so fucking hard, was it Way?" I look back over to him.

"Want another hour, l/n?"

i shake my head, and look over to the wall again.

The rest of the hour was quiet. i didn't feel like being here another hour.

When I hear the sweet sound of the timer go off, i look up to his desk and immediately stood up to walk over and grab my stuff. I'm done with this man.

He hands me my stuff, and as i'm walking out the door he grabs my wrist. He's incredibly quiet. "Let's have a better class tomorrow, okay?" I exhale heavily, and roll my eyes before walking out the (god damn) door.