9: ryan ross

Y/N'S POV:

~time skip to monday :)~

When I woke up this morning, Frank as on the floor, and I on the couch. I don't know what happened, but something did. "Frank, Frank get the hell up-" I got down on the floor, and shook him awake. "Wha-Why.. im tired." He rolled onto his side. "Cause we have class in 15 minutes-" That got him up. "Shit-" I know almost everything about Frank. I mean, i've known him since kindergarten. I know his favorite bands, his favorite food, and more importantly, what he dislikes. Same with jimmy, and I can use the dislike part to my advantage now..

"Lets go!" Frank grabbed his keys, my wrist, and off we went. yay..

"Frank, calm down!"

"Y/N, I have the perfect plan for today. We can't be late." I give him a pouty face, but he doesnt care.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

We got to the lecture hall about 5 minutes early, and we saw Way at his desk. He looked a little nervous, for what i don't know. I mean, he's not really the best person at hiding emotions. We didn't talk to him, and we just went to our normal seats. He raised an eyebrow, but just ignored us.

TEXT MSG: FRANK

FRANK: So the plan is to just be really annoying, and talk every chance we get. Sound good?

Y/N: Mhm.

While we waited for other people to arrive, we just kinda talked. Not really about a specific topic, just kinda talked. Rambled.

Soon, when the room was full of students, Way cleared his throat. "So, class, today we have a new student. I'd like to introduce Mikey to the class!" He sounded way too over-enthusiastic about this. ((a/n: this is danger days mikey by the way:))) Way pointed to the seat next to Franks, and whispered something to Mikey. Mikey sat down, and gave me a little wave. I didn't really acknowledge him too much. He had blonde medium hair, green eyes, and was very tall and dainty.

"So, frank.." I turned my head to frank, and continued to just ramble on.

"Y/N, stop talking please.." Way looked up at us, and rubbed the bridge of his nose. He seemed to do that a lot, even though his nose is quite narrow. Actually, come to think of it, his whole face has very narrow and sharp features. "No." I turned my head to him, and back at frank. "Excuse me?"

"You heard me."

I heard footsteps come up the stairs that lead to our seats. I felt a hand on my shoulder, and looked over to see way. "Stop. Talking." He crouched down to eye level. "Nope." I popped the P, and looked into his eyes. He exhaled, and went down to his desk.

GERARDS POV

"Nope." Y/N looked into my eyes, hers glistening in the light. Her eyes were a deep shade of blue, but still light enough to distinguish pupil from iris. I sigh, and walk down to my desk. I know she's just doing this to be petty, but I know she doesn't actually hate me.

About 3 minutes later, while i'm trying to teach, they won't stop talking. Again.

"Frank, Y/N, stop talking."

Y/N rolls her eyes, and says "Then shouldn't that apply to you?" Hmm.. that's weird. didn't expect that response.