6: dwight, you ignorant slut

"You did WHAT?" Frank turns to me when I tell him how I got out of the extra half hour. "I didn't want to be there, so I used my good figure to my advantage." I smirked at him, while unlocking my dorm room door. "Wow. Frank was right about you being a whore, I guess." Jimmy sat down on the couch. "Yeah, I guess he was huh?" I got a snack from the pantry for myself, but as I sat down jimmy took it from my hands.

"Hey, give it back you fucking fat ass!"

"Never!"

Soon, we were playing tug of war with the bag of chips, until it popped open and spilled everywhere. Jimmy began to pick them off the floor and eat them.

"I haven't cleaned my floors in months man, but go for it." I reach for the remote as he spits them back out on the floor.

"Gross! Clean that up!" I looked down at his mess.

"Fine!" Jimmy stood up and got paper towel.

Frank jumped over the couch to sit next to me.

"So, what are we gonna do next class to piss of Way?" Frank pierced an oreo with his teeth.

"I was thinking that we show up super early, and just be super good students. He cant get us in trouble for doing that, but he'll be so fucking confused."

"Nuh-uh. I'm not getting up early for that guy."

"Yes you are, frank." I click through the channels, until I just decide to watch Netflix. I throw the remote onto franks lap. "You can pick the show." I look over to him.

"Jimmy!" I look behind me to see he's eating ice cream.

"Where the fuck did you get that? I don't buy ice cream."

He shrugs. "what the actual fuc-"

It's about 4PM, and i'm bored as hell.

"We should go shopping!" Frank pauses the movie.

"Yes, im so fucking bored-"

"Lets go SHOPPING, BITCHES!" Jimmy says in his flamboyant gay voice.