8: Knives And Pens

GERARDS POV

Jimmy just knocked out y/n. This... is not good. "Y/N? Y/N?" I try and get her to wake up, but that's clearly not happening. I pick her up, and set her on her chair. I get my water bottle, and run back over to her. I open it, and splash it on her. She wakes up, and I take a sigh of relief. "what- what just happened?" She sits up, and looks precautiously at Jimmy. "I'm not going to let him hurt you, okay?" I kneel down to meet her eye level. "No, I mean why did you spill water on me?" "Oh, to wake you up." I chuckle, and she cracks a smile.

"Not to ruin your guys' moment, but i'm calling the fucking police." Frank practically teleports behind me.

"Hey, woah, Frank.. no need for them." Jimmy takes a step towards Frank. "Oh, why yes their is." Frank cocks his head up. Jimmy obviously tries to punch frank too, but frank grabs his arm and flips him over, immobilizing him. "Try that again, and i'll fucking destroy you. Got it?" Jimmy nods cautiously, and Frank smirks and brushes himself off. "Good." Frank pulls out his phone and dials 911. "Didnt know you were capable of that, frank." He turns his head to y/n. "See, if i were truly mad at you and genuinely wanted to hurt you, you would've known huh?" He goes back to talking the the operator. "Well, y/n, I'll drive you back to your dorm so you can change.. if that's okay." I look back at her. "Yeah.. that's fine. Can you help me to my dorm though? Still kinda... dizzy i could say." She stands up, and stumbles. "Sure." I walk her to my car, and we start driving.

The drive there we mostly talked about anything accept for what just happened.

"Thanks, Way." Y/N turns the keys, and unlocks her door. "No problem. I'll be out here waiting." I scan the hallway. "No, you're going to come in.. What host would I be if I didn't let my worst enemy in?" Before I could decline, she pulls me by the wrist into her dorm. All over her walls are framed pictures of her, Jimmy, and Frank. Some all together, and some with her and just frank, or just jimmy. When she notices a picture of her and jimmy hanging on her door, she breathes out, and takes it off the door.

...

and smashes it into pieces on the ground.

"Woah, y/n. Now you have to clean that up." I look down at the floor, and she picks up the picture and tears it to pieces. "I- I will okay? Just give me a fucking break!" She stares down, and crashes down to the floor in sobs. "Hey woah, i'm sorry.. are you okay?" I sit down next to her. "Yeah, i'm fine.. just kind of confused as to what just happened." I nod, and give her a reassuring smile. "I mean, he was my best friend, how could he do this? I didn't even do anything wrong!" She wipes her cheek. "No, you didn't. He's the one who's most likely going to get expelled, not you." I chuckle, and help her up. "You go change, I'll clean this up." I motion for her to go into her room, and she locks the door behind her.

I'm searching the dorm for a broom, and I open a closet to see a broom, a mop, and some other things.

Including a picture of her, frank, and an older man. They looked to be about 16, but the older man at least 45. Probably her dad. I don't touch it, but I study it. They seem to be at a carnival type thing, however the older man looks quite unwell. Almost frail. Y/n looks kind of downhearted, but frank looks quite the opposite. he looks very joyful, almost thrilled. I pick the picture up to look at it even closer, but then I hear footsteps behind me. I quickly set the photo down, and turn around to see y/n. "Why were you touching that?" She looks behind me. "Sorry, I just noticed it and couldn't really resist. I was just getting a broom-" She forced me out of the way, and grabbed the photo. She hung it up in replacement of her old photo. "That's much better." "If you don't mind me asking, what's happening in this photo?" I grab the broom, and fastened the closet door. "Oh, that's just Frank, My dad, and I at my sixteenth birthday party. Right before he died." She walked closer to me, and grabbed the broom from my hands. "Oh, i'm sorry for asking-" I trudge towards her to help clean up the glass. "Oh no, you're fine. It doesn't really bother me anymore." She utters before getting up and throwing the glass away. "We should get back.. I want to see Jimmy get arrested, I actually really want front row seats so we better get there quick." She announces. I snicker, and grab my keys. Off we go!