7: Early skull gets the brain

"Frank, get the hell up or i'll pour my hot coffee on your di-" He shot up when I said that. "I know how to wake you up I guess..." I help him up. "Y/N, what time is it?" His eyebrows bunch up. He hates waking up early. "Uh.. 6:45AM.." I look down at my feet. "WHY THAT EARLY?" "Well, todays lecture starts at 7:30, it's Friday remember?" I look back up at him.

"You're lucky today's Friday, I was about to smack the living shit out of you." He motions for me to get out of his room so he can get ready. I got ready before I got here, I just put on a black button up with a white vest over it, ripped black skinny jeans, and converse. Casual outfit. Oh, and my razor blade earrings. I love these earrings.

Frank comes out into the living room, looking like shit. "You're not gonna get Way to suck your dick looking like that, man." I grab my sweatshirt. It is November, after all. "True, true..." He rubs his chin. "Let's go. We've gotta get there early, but we still have to walk. We'll sit outside until about 7:10, then go inside because that's about 5 minutes after Way gets here."

"How do you know that, Y/N?"

I.. actually have no idea how I know that.

"I.. don't know.."

Frank laughs, and pushes the elevator button.

-----------------------------------------------------

So, we're sitting in the lobby of the lecture hall, waiting for 7:10 to roll around.

We got here after Way, so luckily he didn't see us in the lobby.

As i'm pondering whether this is worth it, my watch goes off. "C'mon frank, its time." I stand up, and look back at him. He fell asleep. That bastard. I pull his hand to get him up, and he crashes to the floor right before waking up. "Fuck, that hurt.." He brushed himself off and stood up. "Is it time yet?" He groaned, rubbing his eyes. "Yeah. Let's go." We circuited through the halls until we reach our door.

We saunter in, and Way looks like he just saw a UFO eating spaghetti with a spoon.

"Wha- I- Why are you so early?" Way stands up from his chair.

"I don't know, just felt like getting up early y'know?" I sit down in the first row.

"Uh.. Okay?" He writes today's plans on the chalkboard.

"Frank, get up." I shake him awake. He sat down 5 seconds ago.

"mm.. no." He rolls over onto his side, but fails and falls onto the ground.

"Frank, why do you keep falling?" I help him back up into his chair, and Way turns to face us.

"Is he okay?"

"Yeah, fine. He's just tired."

"yeah, y/n made me get up early but didnt get me coffee.."