4: Is it a "blade" of wheat i ask the universe

((Another one of gerards tweets:))

"What happened after we left?" Frank asked, right after I sat down from getting back. "He told me his first name, that's about it." i look over to him while setting my things down.

"Why'd he tell you that, so you can scr-" he cut himself off.

"Hey Jimmy, beer me an oreo." (yep, more the office shit) He passed me the whole thing. "You read my mind, man." He looks back over to the TV.

"You guys wanna go eat? I somehow am not as broke as usual." Frank looked at the both of us. We nodded our heads, and he got his keys. "Frank you fucking dumbass, i'm not going out looking like shit." I stopped him before he walked out hi- MY door. "Fine. Hurry up you fa-" i cut him off by walking into my room. I think he sometimes forgets hes gay. Plus, i'm only bisexual. He's the real fa- nevermind.

While blasting Pierce The Veil, I figure out what I want to wear. I dont ever get the chance to dress up, but when I do, it's a big deal.

I pick out a white long sleeve button up, with a baby blue vest to go over it. A black and red flannel skirt, and just some doc martens. Razor blade earrings, and some quick, but thick, eyeliner. (that sounded so fucking cringe.) When I go back out, Frank's gone. ".. he's in the car isn't he-" "Yep." Me and Jimmy head down to his car. We're mostly silent the way there. Not a bad silent, just.. silent.

"What the hell frank?" I get into the passenger seat. "I got bored. You take forever."

"Whatever, lets go."

After about 10 minutes, I say "Where are we going, we didn't even decide." Frank shrugs, and I suggest (your favorite somewhat fancy restaurant ) He nods, and turns on the radio.

"Is this green day?" Jimmy perks up. "yes Jimmy, they're a popular band get over it." Jimmy fucking HATES green day (for the sake of the story, i dont know if thats true or not..) all because this one green day kinning bitch broke his heart in high school.

When we get there after a heated debate whether Billie Joe Armstrong likes cats or not, (spoiler, he does:)) Frank leads us inside, like hes leading a parade. It's also like 8PM in November, so its quite dark outside. I guess he could be leading a parade.. the dark parade. ( ;) )

After we place our orders, Frank nudges my arm. "holy fuck, is that Mr. Way?!" Frank softly points over to a man- "Holy shit, I think it is! Why's he eating by himself at 9PM? What the hell?" I start laughing profusely. "shh y/n! he's gonna notice us!" I settled down, but about 2 seconds later frank pushes me off my chair, followed by him LOUDLY saying' "Fuck, sorry Y/N!" He was clearly trying to get Gerard to notice us. He's an idiot. "Fuck off Frank!" I brush myself off and sit back down.

By then, everyone was looking at us. Including Gerard.

Fuck.

After everyone stopped staring at us, I heard muffled footsteps.

"Y/N?" Gerard's suddenly standing across from us. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, this fucker just pushed me to be a dick." I sharply turn my head to the midget man next to me.

"langua- nevermind." Gerard stops himself.

"Not in school, Way." I see him blush. I mean, i AM his student. I get why he'd automatically think that.

Frank looks over at Jimmy, then at me, and blurted out "Why don't you join us? You seemed lonely-" I cut him off by slapping his mouth with my hand. "That wouldn't be very appropriate, now would it, Mr Iero?" Gerard put his hand on his hip. Feminine.

"It's not like i asked to fuck yo-"

"Frank!" i look over to him.

"What?! I was saying I WASN'T asking that, dumbass!" I slapped him on the head.

"What the fuck was that for?!"

"You're a little bitch."

"Fine, i'll sit with you. You seem.. somewhat energetic." Gerard sat down across from me.

"Fuck off Gerard" Immediately after saying that, he looked over at me with his eyes widened.

"How in the hell-" He looked me up and down. "Who gave you permission to call me that?" He fluffed his eyebrows. "Who gave you permission to take my phone earlier in the day, Way?''

"It was a distraction, I had every right l/n."

"And who gave you permission to call me my last name?" I look back at him.

"I could ask you the same thing."

"Y/N, stop trying to suck his dick and get in the car, we're surprising you." Frank grabbed me by the wrist to get me to stand up.

"Actually i'm not the one who pushed me off a chair to get-" he slapped me on the arm and walked me to the door. I waved goodbye to Gerard before being fucking dragged outside.

That was an interesting 20 minutes.

"Frank where the hell are we going?"

"No where. I just wanted to leave."

I roll my eyes, and fall asleep in the seat.

I wonder what i'll do next class to piss off Way.