13: Who has to know?

~Time skip to Friday. Class today starts at 7:30.~

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.

Fuck. My dreaded alarm clock. 6:30AM. Well, atleast today's friday, right?

I hit the stop button, and get out of bed. Today I feel like going all out in appearance.

Low cut halter top, fishnet sleeves underneath. Razor Blade earrings, and my wavy-straight long hair down. Ripped black skinny jeans, and black heel boots, open toed. For makeup I just used some foundation, contour, blue and purple eyeshadow, liquid eyeliner, and dark indigo lipstick. And of course, setting spray. I check my phone and see it's 7:00, and go to wake up Frank and Mikey. They stayed at his dorm, for obvious reasons.

"Frank? Mikey?" I knock on the door, and push it open. They're waiting on the couch. "Someone dressed up for her bae." Frank stood up and grabbed his bag. "No, I just felt bad about myself and decided to do this."

"Bitch please, you're the baddest, most beautiful bitch in the world." Frank pats my shoulder. "I know." I lead them downstairs, and Frank jumps in the drivers seat. "Let's go get starbucks, since we all got laid this weekend!" Frank snickers, and we all cheer. "Damn Mikey, didn't know you were a Faggot too." I looked back at him. "Honestly, me neither dude." I laughed at his response, and we sped off.

----------------------------------------------------------

We got to the lecture hall just on time, and sat in first row. Way was in a good mood, wonder why.. hehe.

He explained that he forgot to print today's work, because he was busy after the last class. To be a dick, I raise my hand and say; "Well, what were you busy with?" I smirk at him. "I was busy with.. work related things." He rolls his eyes at me being a little bitch. He goes on to explain that today is a work catch up day, and if you're done with all your work, you can just do whatever you want. "Wait, how do we know if we have any missing work?" Asks a girl in third row. "I'll be passing out slips of paper with your missing work. If you dont get one, you dont have any missing work. It's that simple." Hmm. I'm trying to remember if I have any missing work. I.. don't think I do.

While he's passing out the slips, he passes me a piece of paper. It's blank. "Uhh, Way?" He turns back to me. "Mines, uh, blank." "Oops, sorry." He picks up the piece of paper from my desk, writes something on it, and throws it away. That was.. odd?

He sits back down at his desk, and I walk over to him. "I got you coffee, yet again." I place the cup on his desk. "Oh, thanks sugar." He pulls the coffee cup towards his mouth. "I still have detention for the next 2 months, I presume?" "I already filed the detention slips, sorry." "Wow, okay then. Harsh reality I guess." He chuckles, and signs into his computer. I walk back to my desk, and pull out my phone. "Damn, can;t believe that really happened." Frank whispers to me. "Totally." I clear my throat. "I may have also told him how you want to suck his dick and all.." Frank looks at me without blinking. "Oh.. My.. hehe. well, now my best friend has, right?" Mikey heard that. "I thought I was your best friend.." He gives Frank pouty lips. "Aww baby, of course you are." They start kissing and stuff like that, and Way sees it, and calls me over. "There's no way.. are they together now?" He points subtly to them. "Yup." I pop the 'p'. "Wow." He sips his coffee, and I walk back to my chair, where Frank and Mikey are basically fucking, just with clothes on. (I STILL DON'T SHIP THEM DO NOT COME AFTER ME. JUST FOR THE STORY.) Way walks over to stop them, for obvious reasons. "Finee, you always gotta ruin the moment." Frank sits up. "You can do that in other places, just not here.." He winks at me.

"Grow up Way."

Mikey, Frank and I scroll through TikTok on my phone, and Frank wants to do a dance. "I'm not doing that, Frank." I rub the bridge of my nose. "Fine, Mikey and I will do it." He grabs my phone, and starts recording the sad excuse of a video. "You two are like middle schoolers.." I grab my phone, after he posts the video.

I check the time, and I realize theirs 3 minutes left of class. That time.. FLEW by.

"Mr. Way, there's only 3 minutes left of class." I blurt out. "Good observation, Y/N. Everybody please stop what you're doing, and pack up. Next class, I promise i'll have the work printed out." Everyone shuffles to their seats. "Frank, you wanna go out tonight?" I turn to Frank. "Hell yeah! We'll wait for you at your dorm. Knock before you come in." Gross. "Gross, Frank." I flick him on the shoulder. "It's the sad reality, love." Frank retaliates by punching me in the arm. "Whatever, faggy." Frank held his gut laughing at that one. I looked at my watch, and boom, the end of class. Wow.

Once again, it was soon just me and Way.

"I see you dressed up for me, sugar."

"Oh please, it was for myself." I correspond, while locking the doors, and shutting the blinds. Just incase Toro walks by, y'know.

"Well, you have good taste." He pulls me close, and soon our lips collide. I never would've imagined doing this, but I guess life's a bitch, right? "You have a little something right there." I tapped his lips, which had been stained by my blue lipstick. "I need to take this off, it's pretty gross." I say, while reaching into my bag for a makeup wipe. I wipe it off, and apply chapstick. "I have a feeling you need some too, Way." I wipe his blue lips, before bringing them to mine. "Hmm, i dunno, i like the way I look with lipstick." He backs away. "You do you, I guess." I pull up my shirt. This one has the tendency to fall down a lot. I was about to say something, when Gerard pulled my closer, and pulled our lips together, yet again. He pinned me up against the wall, and started to pull me in harder. "Weak, Way." I pull back and look into his eyes. "Coming from the on who let Frank sling you over his shoulder." I lightly slapped his arm. "Do I REALLY need to stay the whole half hour, Way?" Not that I wanted the feeling of his lips on mine to end. "Well, we can go back to my place again?" Way started to walk me out. "Oh, by the way, you're coming back to my dorm and hanging out with us. No isn't an option." I opened the door, and he led us to his car. "Fine." He sighed.

Tonight's going to definitely be.. interesting, nonetheless.