One

Vic's POV

Is this what you call a family?

"Since when do I hate you?!" I screamed at my drunken father who was stirring up anger in the house again.

"I never said you hate me, I said you never spend time with me or talk to me often anymore!" He yelled back.

Then mom stood up from the couch and tried to get him to calm down, but Papa couldn't be soothed when he was drunk like this. The next thing I remember before running upstairs was Mike walking in the door, obviously stoned, and getting into the argument with the mom and dad. I ran upstairs, trying to find my blade.

I could still hear the household's sanity crumbling as I rummaged through my drawers, trying to find the well used piece of metal. God damn, I'm so stupid! Just cutting because I can't come to terms with my family!

I couldn't believe I was doing this again! I promised myself... Well, I guess that doesn't count because I'm not really myself anymore. I lost myself a long time, I can't make any promises anymore; not to my family, not to my so-called "friends", not even to myself.

My thoughts were interrupted when my skin came in contact with the small, cold piece of metal I had been searching for.

Do I really want to do this?
Yes... I do. I can't stand this anymore! I don't want to live anymore! No one will miss me, no one will care!

*Trigger Warning*
And it was decided. The cold blade pressed against my arm. First it was soft, but I knew I couldn't kill myself like that.

Deeper! My mind was filled with the thought.
Harder! Another thought to drown my emotions in.
More! My mind was having fun with this game.
Bleed! My arm was numb and I was almost there.
Just die already! My final remaining guide post.

And it was over. My vision went black and my body went numb. I couldn't feel the floor, I couldn't feel the air around me, I couldn't feel myself.
Was I dead yet?

A/N: WELL. I'M CRYING BECAUSE OF MY OWN WORDS! WOO! I'm done. I will be writing more, and I've already written this in a notebook, so continuing only counts on my laziness.