Chapter Six

Vic's POV:

What the hell is going on here? What? I just don't understand it. I guess it's a good thing that the staff were switching shifts just as soon as Jack and Alex decided to smash their lips together.

I looked over to Justin to find him just as confused as I was. I guess it's just something that new kids don't understand. But why? How did Kellin know know anything about what was going on? Maybe it was just because Kellin had known Jack and Alex for longer, so he saw that they had interest in eachoteher...?

"Uhh- I- Uhh... Uhhmmm..." Jack stuttered as we had all been waiting impatiently for him or Alex to say something.

"I like Jack!" Alex blurted out.

"Well no shit, sherlock!" Justin butt in with a hint of enthusiasm in his voice.

"Shut up," Alex and Jack both defended themselves.

"Before you guys start getting mad at us, could you like... I don't know, explain what the hell is going on?" Kellin stopped the three boys from bickering.

"Sure, I guess, I mean... why not? You guys already saw us kiss," Jack looked to Alex for comfort.

"Yeah," Alex assured Jack that this was the right thing to do, which it was.

"So, this... us, it started a while ago. I was the first one to be here, out of all of us in the little group we have. Then came Jack. I didn't really have any friends here, so I guess I just wanted to make a friend. I sat next to Jack the first day that he came here, becuase he looked lonely, of course I had no interest in him, like this, at the time. We talked for a while and we hung out for a few days. We got to know eachother, and all that stuff. We told eachother everything about ourselves, so we knew we were really friends, and not just some person... I guess. We are both gay," Yeah, we know, "And we came out to eachother when we were telling our stories. I thought nothing of it, I mean, I guess we both thought nothing of it. Until I realized that Jack is pretty fucking hot, you know what I mean?" Jack blushed and Kellin and I looked at him with wrinkled up noses, basicaly saying we weren't interested, "Jack thought the same of me, I guess. Right after Kellin came, we pretty much got into a relationship. I know we should have told you, Kellin. But I know that I wasn't ready to tell anyone yet. So I don't know. We've been hiding it, and I'm sorry," Alex paused for a second, " No, I'm really not sorry. I like Jack and I know that neither one of us were ready to tell anyone," He finally finished his story or what-not.

"How could I be angry? You two are so cute together!" Kellin looked at Alex and made a half of a heart with one hand, then looked at Jack and made the other half of the heart with his other hand.

"O-okay," Jack smiled, blushing, knowing that we accepted them. Of course we would.

"Yeah, you guys are super cute together," I cooed looking at the two boys, and Jack blushed again.

Kellin smiled and I looked at him. How had I not noticed this before? Kellin was really, like... really attractive.

No. I was wrong. I wasn't developing feeling for him. No.

Yes. One part of my brain wouldn't give up. I do like him. I started thinking about all the things Kellin did that made me adore him. All the small things that Kellin did that were making me fall for him. Do I really like him? Yes.

I took ahold of Kellin's soft hand and smiled back at him. I don't think this was weird, there were a lot of times where he would do this for me.

~

Kellin's POV:

My feelings for Vic were no-doubtedly were getting stronger. He was so perfect in every way. I guess I really am glad that he sat next to me that day.

*****

I think I'm going to start doing A/Ns like this XD I typed on my computer today, so idk... maybe I might update again today because of how much faster this is. I know it was a short chapter, it was honestly supposed to be a filler, which it was, so I guess I'm happy. Well, if you must know, I'm planning on starting some sort of Kellic next chapter... but I might not... you'll never know unless you read *evil grinning*

Oh! I also wanted to say thanks, again, for all the views, votes and comments. There's one person who voted for all the chapters, even the A/N Thingy. So thank you, you know who you are :)