Chapter Four

(A/N: this chapter will be really long because I'm putting in a LOT of dialogue so, idk. I'm just warning those of you who just like smut and nothing else in a fic. OH! Maaajjoorr trigger warning in this chapter, too. So, brace yourselves.)

Kellin's POV

Vic. God, he was attractive. That long brown hair, tan skin, and his amazing smile. Why was he even in a place like this? He seemed out of place in this environment, even though he had cut too. Maybe it's just because he's new, though.

I'm surprised he even sat next to me, none-the-less accepted my invitation to hang out. I'm such a loner here, I only have like one or two friends, Jack and Alex. Maybe he didn't catch on. Or maybe he just doesn't care. I don't know. I can be such an idiot sometimes, like now. I should be getting ready instead of laying on this stupid bed thinking if I want to try to impress him.

I got up and grabbed the dinky little brush that this stupid hospital provides for us. I brushed through my hair, trying to get it to lay in the perfect way. Oh wait, I forgot. My hair doesn't do anything I want it to. Oh well.

The group therapy crap had just ended and we were all rushed back to our rooms for the five minutes before 'break' time. It's really not much of a break though, we are all stared at creepily by the staff, and they hardly let us do anything.

Well, I guess it's time to make my move. Wait no, Kellin stop. He won't like you, he's probably straight. He'll probably think you're totally psycho.

Oh well.

I left my life draining thoughts in that stupid room and walked with my head down to the garden area. It was probably my favorite place in this whole damned hospital. It's kinda cool that Vic suggested here to hang out. I mean he probably didn't know that it's my favorite spot, but he chose it.

Vic's POV

Ugh, why did I even come out here? Kellin will probably never come. Oh well, what do I care? No one comes for me anyway. I could just go back to my room. I wouldn't have a problem with it. I don't think anyone would.

Oh, never mind. Here he comes, or at least I think that's him. That's good, I guess I don't have to go back and mope around. I was really thinking that I'd been lied too and that Kellin really didn't want to hang out.

"Hey!" Kellin smiled warmly,"I'm sorry I got here late."

"It's fine," I returned the gesture and waved to him.

Kellin came and sat down next to me on the bench I was sitting on.

"Sooo... uh," I stammered, not knowing what to talk about.

Kellin seemed to snap into reality or something,"Hey! How's it been here so far? I know you just got here and all, but... well, I don't know, maybe something happened...?" He said, questioning himelf.

"Uhh, it's really boring so far," I laughed shyly, and I heard him chuckle.

"Yeah, it's like that," Kellin said, half seriously,"It doesn't really get much better."

"Oh," I put a sheepish smile on my face, trying to lighten the mood,"Yeah, the therapy was really stupid and I feel like it didn't help anyone there," I added.

"I feel the same way," Kellin chuckled, "Well, therapy was never a friend to me."

I laughed stupidly at the words he spoke, why? It's whatever, it'll just help keep the mood friendly, "Did you come up with that?" I asked still laughing.

"No, actually my friend Alex did. We were just making up stupid sayings and lyrics and he came up with that, I thought it was pretty funny," Kellin paused for a moment, "It's true though. The staff here don't really help with our emotions," he paused again, "Well, most of them."