02

A/N: Hi, thank you so much for 36 reads! You guys inspires me so much to continue. Anyway, please excuse my poor grammar. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. ENJOY!!!!!

The wedding will take place next week and he will be meeting his husband-to-be today. Mr. and Mrs. Na threw a luxurious engagement party in their mansion. They invited the five hundred guests. Relatives, friends, politicians and famous artists who have been paid to entertain the public. Sure, Jeno would get an autographed later.

Jaemin and her engagement exploded, it was over for all forms of media for three consecutive weeks. He was also bombarded with messages from his friends, mainly Donghyuck and Renjun. Asking what the hell they just saw on televisions. As a result, he couldn't attend the graduation ceremony, even though it is one of his biggest days, his presence may cause a stir, and Mr and Mrs Na will not like it.

"Don't be nervous, Jen." Mrs. Na reminds him. He could only nod, too nervous to say anything in return. The heels of her leather shoes create soft, unprecedented sounds as she walks on the carpet. The walls were painted in white with some silver accents. The paintings were hung on the wall, they vary in different sizes. His eyes went everywhere. One painting caught his eye, it was an abstract painting. Mrs. Na probably purchased it somewhere around the world. It stopped on its track. He was utterly mesmerized with it. Various images were formed if you look closely at it. It was simple yet elegant.

"Jeno. . ." Mrs. Na calls steps ahead of him. "Hurry. . ." Mrs. Na beckoned him to come over. Lips pressed into a fine line, irritation shown on her face. He must have been there a few minutes now. He tore his gaze away from the piece of art and quickly followed Mrs. Na. "I'm sorry." Mrs. Na was the first to speak.

"I shouldn't do that. Today's event has been stressful, Jen. What were you staring at in the hallway? " Jeno gives him a small smile. "It was my fault, I shouldn't have stared too long knowing you were waiting for me. Abstract painting was simply fascinating. I couldn't easily take my gaze away. " Jeno explains.

"It was Jaemin's." Mrs. Na confirmed. Proud and confident.Although they have been engaged for three months now, they have never seen each other. Jeno already knows some basic information about Na Jaemin, such as; what he looks like, his hobbies, preferences and interests. He recalls taking note of it. He became easily attached to both Mr. and Mrs. Na, they were just like his second parents. They were so kind. Once they even invited his friends to dinner with them.Jaemin has the same age as him, but a year earlier than him in academics. It is currently a freshman college at some Canadian universities. Mrs. Na told him that he's studying a business-related course because he'll take over their business once he graduates.

"This is Lee Jeno, our future in-laws." Jeno smiled meekly. Mrs. Na introduced him to many people. She drags her from table to table. Jeno believes it is the 50th time he introduced himself today. "What a lovely boy!" Ms. Chang cooed.

"I know." Ms. Na said smoothly after earning a good dose of laughter from the table.

---Jaemin will arrive any moment. His heart was pounding wildly against his chest. Beads of sweat are forming on his forehead. Extremely nervous, he can feel his knees shaking. He is standing next to Mrs. Na awaiting Jaemin's arrival. They've been there for almost an hour now. Without the presence of Jaemin, the party is useless.

After all, it is his engagement party with Jaemin.

"Don't be too nervous, Jeno-ah. Jaemin will certainly like you. ' Mrs. Na said, patting him on the back in the most reassuring way. He nodded, sporting a small smile afterward.Jaemin will certainly like you.

Jaemin arrives a few minutes later, with a scowl all over his face. His gaze was cold and intimidating. He might not utter a single word, but his facial expression screams "Fuck you don't touch me!" His aura was dark and heavy and it sent chills down Jeno's spine. Jaemin passed them, without glancing at them. Mrs. Na sighs in frustration.

Ms. Na had already shown him some pictures of Jaemin. His face didn't look much like what Mrs. Na showed her. In the photo he had seen, Jaemin has a chubby cheek, a bunny-like appearance, and a childlike smile. But the Jaemin he just saw was very different.

"He must be tired. Let's go in, shall we? " Jeno hums in response.

--- As the night progresses, the crowds begin to diminish. The Jaemin will certainly like you. Apparently the above statement turned out to be false. Jaemin certainly doesn't like him at all. Of his previous actions, he has shown no interest in talking to him. Perhaps he is tired from the journey, but that does not justify his actions. He could smile or at least look at it, but he didn't do either. That was the outright way to show disinterest in someone.

Mr. and Mrs. Lee were the last to bid farewell. "Take care of yourself Jeno, be healthy for us." "We will do our best to take care of him." Mrs. Na said. Throw an arm around Ms. Lee jokingly. Mrs. Lee laughs about it.

"Make sure you do that and they'll have an heir." Mrs. Na cooed as she imagined little Jaemin and Jeno running down the empty corridor. "Aunty. . ." Jeno whimpered embarrassedly as he plucked fluff from his clothes.

"Fine, I won't joke about it anymore." Mrs. Na said, tickling his sides. And there they send Mr. and Mrs. Lee into their private vehicle.

Jaemin didn't make an appearance in the evening, not even a single strand of his hair was seen. He's tired or most likely disinterested. A week ago, Mrs. Na persuaded him to move to their mansion. He couldn't tell her no. He will never have the heart to reject her requests. Not when she literally dragged their company from the slump to the top.

Thanks to Mrs. Na's hard work and effort. Jeno plans to go to sleep once they finish greeting each guest. Just as he was about to turn the handle of the guest room, he heard Mrs. Na call him. There, Mrs. Na is holding a mug of hot chocolate, in her ever-so sweet voice offering him to join her nighttime cravings. Jeno laughs softly. "Aunty, no more after this, okay?"