09

"You look so beautiful." Mrs. Na commented, followed by a series of excessive praises. She gave the hair-stylist and make-up artist a thumbs up before dismissing them. Jeno took a deep breath. Mrs. Na pats her on the back, offering him a smile. His heartbeat had gone haywire. His palms were starting to get sweaty, his knees were shaking too.

"You'll be fine." Mrs. Na assured him, squeezing his hand. Mrs. Lee came rushing inside, panting while holding the white tuxedo he'll wear. She catches her breath, leaning against the door.

"What happened?" Mrs. Na asked, eyes showing genuine concern towards Mrs. Lee. "Nothing bad. Just his cousins and friends wanting to see him." She said, walking towards them as she regained her breath. "You so beautiful sweetheart." Jeno chuckled. She hands Jeno his white tuxedo. Jeno who only wore a silky robe excused himself and proceed to the restroom to change.

He looks at the mirror and traces his reflection. "You can do this Lee Jeno!"--Jaemin couldn't find words to describe how beautiful Jeno looks on his white tuxedo. Jaemin in contrary to Jeno wore a black tuxedo. He could tell that Jeno was beyond nervous when he saw him walking down the aisle, with Mrs. And Mr. Lee on his side. He couldn't take his gaze away from the elder. He was lured, and there's no way out.

Mark patted his shoulder smiling at him softly. Jaemin returned his gesture. As Jeno stride closer the more beautiful he got. The stylists his mother hired really did magic. With or without make-up Jeno will still look beautiful in his eyes.

"Hi. . ." Jeno whispered, his voice was shaky. Jaemin flashed him a warm smile. "Can I?" Extending his hands towards Jeno. He nodded, placing his against Jaemin's. Jaemin intertwined their fingers. Jeno's breath hitched in surprise, eye-widening. Jaemin didn't say anything, but he saw him smiling from his view.

"Do you Jeno take Jaemin to be your lawfully wedded husband? To have and to hold. In sickness and in health, in good times and not so good times, for richer and poorer, keeping yourself unto him for as long as you both shall live?"

Jeno locked eyes with Jaemin. A small smile escaping his lips. "I-i do."

"Do you Jaemin take Jeno to be your lawfully wedded husband? To have and to hold, in sickness and in health, in good times and not so good ties, for richer and poorer, keeping yourself unto him for as long as you both shall live?"

Jaemin's smiles reached his eyes, tears pooling at the corner of his eyes. "I do." He answered confidently.

"A ring is an unbroken circle, with ends that have been joined together, it represents your union. It is the symbol of your love for each other; infinite. When you look at these rings on your hands, be reminded of this moment, your commitment, and the love you now feel for each other. Jaemin places the ring on Jeno's finger and repeat after me."

"Jeno, I give you this ring as a symbol of my love with the pledge: to love you today, tomorrow, always, and forever." Jaemin recited, eyes focused on Jeno. Jeno smiles at him softly."And now Jeno. . . place the ring on Jaemin's finger and repeat after me:" Jaemin slips the ring into Jeno's finger.

"J-jaemin. . ." He stuttered, locking eyes with Jaemin. Tears were pooling at the corner of his eyes, they look like they might fall anytime soon. "I g-give you t-this ring a-as an s-symbol of m-my love w-with the p-pledge: t-to l-love you t-today, t-tomorrow, a-always, a-and f. . . orever." Jeno's fingers were trembling when he slipped the ring into Jaemin's finger. Jaemin holds Jeno's that perfectly fit against his. His face was already tear-stained when he met Jeno's gaze. Jeno gave him a concerned look, Jaemin only shook his head, still brightly smiling at him.

"Jeno and Jaemin, before these witnesses, you have pledged to be joined in marriage. You have now sealed with your wedding rings. By the authority vested in me, I now pronounce you married."

"Jaemin, you may kiss your husband!"

Both Jeno and Jaemin were surrounded by heavy flashes of cameras. The guest cheered for them. Jaemin heard his hyung's teasing remark. Jaemin wiped his tears away, flashing Jeno a small smile. He wraps an arm around Jeno's narrow waist, the older squirmed, a little shy from the younger's action.

Jaemin leaned closer. Jeno closed his eyes, waiting for a pair of soft lips into his. Their face was only centimeters away. Jaemin for the last time, glanced at the crowd, earning various teasing remarks.

"Jaemin don't be coward! Kiss him already!" He saw Donghyuck rolling his eyes at him on the corner.

"Brooooo! Kiss him!" Mark shouted along with Renjun.

"Get his first kiss!" Mrs. Lee cheered, playfully hitting Mrs. Na's arm. Mrs. Na gave her a thumbs up and a wink.

Jaemin teasingly stuck his tongue out at them, before turning his face away to lean closer to Jeno. Their forehead touches, Jeno's breath tickles him. "Jeno, can I kiss you?" He asked. Jeno hummed in response, blushing, eyes still tightly shut together. "Can I kiss you Jeno?" He asked again to pissed the older out. Jeno opened his eyes, annoyed and impatient. 

Before Jaemin could ask again, Jeno grabs him by his collar, smashing their lips together. He felt Jaemin smiling from the kiss. He pulled out from the kiss after a few seconds, face flushed, regretting his actions.

Jaemin wraps an arm around his waist protectively.

"Na Jeno." He whispered in the thin air, the whole crowd was busy taking pictures and congratulating them. Relatives and friends rushing towards their side, taking Jeno's attention.

"Na Jeno, I love you."