14

Jaemin taps his pen impatiently against his desk. His eyes were trained in front, of his professor. "That's the end of our lecture today." The whole class cheered, already packing their things. "But, I have an announcement." He continued, earning series of groans from his student. 

"I'll be expecting your final papers, Friday next week.

"Mr. Park! Next week is finals!" Jiwon whined from his seat.

"Mr. Kang, this is already fixed. Please sit down." He retreated from his seat.

"Before I let you off, for those who haven't submitted their works yet, put it on top of my table. I'll for your papers till four." He smiled once more before dismissing the class.

"Jaemin." He felt someone poking on his arms. "Na Jaemin." Persistent. "I think I have a crush on Jeno." Jaemin craned his head sideward with a stern expression. Burning holes on his head. "No, you don't. Shut up, Yoojae." Yoojae raised both of his hands in defeat.

"Chill. I won't even dare to come near him. Promise." He defended. Jaemin nodded, apparently content with his statement. His voice echoed through the empty lecture hall.

Jaemin's phone vibrated. His phone lit up as soon as he pulled it out of his pockets. Tapping on his notifications.

"We shall get going now. They're already waiting." Jaemin shoved his things on his bag, pulling it over his back. Yoojae mirrored his action. Jaemin sauntered, reaching for the doorway. Yoojae tripped over the carpeted floor. "Yah! Jaemin! Wait for me!" He stood up, dusting his pants, picking up his pace to catch up from Jaemin.

Jaemin badly wants to go home. He wants to go back into Jeno warmth. His home.

"I told you to wait for me." Yoojae has his hands on his knees, catching his breath. Jaemin smiled apologetically, shaking his head. "Sorry. I miss my family so much."

"Uncle and Aunty?" He said. "And Jeno?" A small smile forming on his lips. "Jeno and my son." He muttered underneath his breath. Yoojae eyed him with confusion.

"Whatever." He said, walking away.

Mark and Lucas, were seated at the table near the history section of the library. Both were immersed in working on their group PowerPoint presentation. "Man~ I'm glad you two came. I'm about to lose my sane." Lucas dramatically exclaimed, sprawling his arms on the table. Mark shushed him, eyes focused on his laptop, fingers dragging against the keyboard. Jaemin sat next to Mark while Yoojae sat beside Lucas.

Mark and Jaemin focused on the PowerPoint and the other two were gathering pieces of information whilst lowkey flirting with the library assistant. The four managed to finish their work in a short amount of time despite having arguments every thirty minutes.

"Jaemin, are you really not coming with us?" Lucas asked.

"100% no," Jaemin answered, keys dangling on his fingers. Walking towards the parking lot.