Slug (Es)

This is a SeaWing I got from 

Name: Slug (Nickname: Es)

Gender: Female

Age: 19

Personality: Es is usually very bored and rarely gloats (you'll see why some dragons think she would gloat). She is given a large home, but she just wants to be treated the same as everyone else. She is quite kind, despite coming from a mean, snooty, rich family. Slug does have a short temper, though, so when she gets mad, you better run (or fly, or swim, I don't judge).

Backstory: Slug is, despite her name, the fastest SeaWing alive. She always won races when she was young, and now she is the SeaWing champion at all the national races and other games (I have no idea, I'm just making this up as I go along). She was given many awards, which she then traded for food and stuff to give to poor SeaWings. Es just wants to be treated like all the other dragons, but instead she is almost treated like royalty. She was once invited to the palace, and seeing her queen talk about a secret weapon with Blister that would kill all other rivals to the throne made her scared to even go near it again. The war is now over, of course, and Blister didn't win, but Slug has turned down all invitations to eat there again.