Dry Ice

This is my character for a roleplay (hopefully), so some things might be off.

Name: Dry Ice 

Age: 54 

Gender: Non Binary 

Sexuality: Bisexual 

Role: Guard 

Circle: Third 

Appearance: A white-grey and rock-faced IceWing, Dry Ice didn't look shocked when their sister died to the mysterious assassins. They have a intimidating feel, and normally squint at most dragons. Their scales have almost no color, and you'd have no idea that they were the sibling to the most blue IceWing most dragons had ever seen. Dry Ice's eyes are completely black.

Personality: Nearly nothing phases this guard, and the death of their sister and queen was no exception. They weren't shocked whatsoever when Snowdrop became queen, and rather seemed to be expecting it. Dry Ice is a suspect for whoever killed Queen Shard, and most IceWings want them locked up right away. Dry Ice wears a suspicious smile now that Queen Shard is dead, though it is unknown whether it is a "I killed the queen" type of smile or a "They have no idea I'm innocent and are going to be surprised when they find out" type of smile. 

Likes: Being alone, silence, mysteries, being confusing to all other dragons, chaos (secretly). 

Dislikes: Dragonets, noise, perfectness, order (secretly).

Other: Dry Ice had a wife who mysteriously disappeared when she had been expecting eggs. They own an snowy owl named Black Pool, who is almost as mysterious as them.