Akur

This is an OC dragon that is one of the tribes by

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Name: Akur (Field in Icelandic) 

Gender: Female 

Sexuality: Nonbinary 

Species: Earth Dreki 

Appearance: Akur has deep red/brown scales, dark green horns and spine things, and dark orange "leaves" on her tail and elbow things. Her blood is a deep red, and she has a scrape going up on her left forearm, as well as along the top of her back next to a burn mark made by a Lightning Dreki. Akur does not have any freckles, though there are a few light green spots on her legs. 

Eye Color: Akur's eyes are a light grey, but sometimes look white. 

Other: Akur wears a necklace with wooden beads to show how long she has been alive, and the leather strap it is on is to show they don't waste an animal's hide. She is 13 (young, I know) and when she was 10, she met a Lightning Dreki that wanted to know her tribe's powers, but when she refused, he attacked and scarred her, also using his lightning powers on her side, leaving a large hole. Since then, she has never spoken again, but her grey eyes tell you that she is kind yet stubborn. She cares a lot for her family and friends and will do anything for them.

My Adopts and other OCs! (WoF and Others)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें