Iceberg

I also got Iceberg from 

Name: Iceberg

Gender: Male

Age: 53

Personality: Iceberg has depression. He feels a whole lot of guilt and just wants to end himself, but he had three dragonets, so he tried to put on a good act for them.

Backstory: Iceberg abandoned one of his dragonets. His wife had just died and she was scrawny! At least, that was what Iceberg kept telling himself. It's fine. She probably wouldn't have survived anyways. I saved my other children from having to see the dead body of their sister. Iceberg couldn't drop the thought, though, and continued thinking about it for the next 26 years of his life. When he was 49, he ran into his daughter, Fox. She was alive. ALIVE!!! He was so happy that he said that... she was never to show her face again because if she wanted to come back, she could have flown after them because he "never stopped searching for her" but then realized that she could've come home if she wanted a home. Fox flew away, but not before killing her sister Snowy. Iceberg was enraged and flew after her, killing one of her best friends, and scraping her chest so that it bled for an hour straight. He then returned to find his remaining dragonets gone, and just like that his life fell apart. He decided to never fly again, because flying away ruined his life, and he just wanted to end his life because it felt so horrible. He tried to kill himself, but he just healed up instantly. He didn't know why, so he threw himself off a cliff. Instead of dying, however, he bounced back up. Iceberg tried everything from drowning to burning himself with fire to starvation. Nothing worked, so he continued to live in his snowy hut alone for the rest of his life, talking to the animals that passed by and the random dragons that flew over his house. Iceberg eventually learned to be happy again, but that wasn't until he met a dragon that reminded him of his deceased wife.