Hourglass

So. This was my favorite OC for a while. I actually have a backstory for him, too!

 I actually have a backstory for him, too!

Name: Hourglass

Gender: Male

Age: 12

Tribe: Night/Sand

Description: Hourglass has tan scales and black dots on his head, feet, and tail. He has no SandWing barb or any abilities from his NightWing mother, but he does have the frill from his father and wings from his mother. He has the head of a SandWing, plus the body and tail (without barb), but the legs and wings of a NightWing. His wings and frill are jet black with tiny white dots like stars.

Personality: Cunning, persuasive, and cruel, Hourglass is a dragon you on't want to cross. He knows ten ways to kill you before you even move, and has a mind very much like Qibli's. He also is very charming and smart, and flirts often.

Other: He usually has a sly grin on his face and carries a bag with things like poison, throwing stars like Deathbringer's, and a whole bunch of other stuff (It was, of course, taken away when he was captured).

"Backstory": "Well. I was originally named Stardust, but then someone hired me as an assassin. I took the 'code' name Hourglass, and was sent to kill a RainWing dragonet. It was very easy, and I got six venom scars on that same trip! I tricked them into being eaten by a python, and then killed the snake and cut the shape with it's fangs. Next were these SkyWing twins, one was a FireScales, the other a- uh, NoFire? Anyways, all I had to do was put poison in their drinks and then use leftover venom I stole from the RainWing to burn the Hourglass in their scales. After that was a big IceWing. He killed a princess, so I killed his daughter and him with his own method- strangling. I took out some of their scales in the shape of an hourglass." Hourglass looked happy, and returned to his stories. "Let's see, what else?" He said, as if reading off a scroll. "There was a NightWing/SandWing/IceWing that I did. She was insane, and almost killed me, but I got her with my fire down her throat when she was sleeping. She already had an hourglass birthmark, so that was already taken care of. There was a big party at the Scorpion den, so I killed three dragons there, one with my throwing stars, another with the one I had just killed's barbed tail, and the final one a blow to the head. The hourglass was left in their own blood. By this point I took 'Hourglass' as my real name, and proved it by killing my mother and father. I left a note hidden in their hourglasses, which I did with glass while they were still alive, and that led to my being here. The other sixteen were all dragons trying to send me in for treasure, and I killed them and left the hourglasses on them in a number of ways."

(told by himself)