Ooze (RP)

So this is for a RP, which I normally wouldn't put a chapter for, but I made an appearance for him, so I wanna put it here. He is my main OC for Goretober, too.

Name: Ooze

Nicknames: Tar

Aliases: The Bloody MudWing, The Silent Killer

Age: 7

Gender: Male

Tribe: Mud

Sexuality: Straight

Personality: Cautious yet deceiving, Ooze is one you wouldn't want to cross. He tricks his victims into trusting you, only unveiling his true nature once he knows no one will believe you if you escape his grasp, which you usually wouldn't, as his manipulative mind knits pieces of information faster than a dragon screams, making him have the ability to know the fastest and easiest way to murder you. Ooze also takes pleasure in other's misery, and enjoys watching them suffer while they can't figure out his deadly traps.

Winglet: Mystery

Likes: Knives, blood, darkness, Illusion, mayhem, setting up traps, framing others/making "friends" that believe him and pin the blame on others, caves, coldness, tar.

Dislikes: Getting caught, proof, order, light, water, teachers/school in general.

Crush: Illusion

Appearance: He is big and tall, with bright orange eyes to compliment his dark grey-brown scales and black claws and horns. His wings are an even darker grey-brown, but have an Ombre effect from black to blood-red in a drippy way. His arms and legs and wing arm things are dark brown, slightly grey. The inside of his ear and palms is kind of a peachy-orange. He sometimes wears black contact lenses to make himself seem even scarier.

Extra: Likes to stay in caves and is an inventor, creating creepy machines.

Other Appearance: