Cottonmouth

Name: Cottonmouth

Nicknames: Snake

Gender: Female

Tribe: MudWing

Sexuality: Pansexual

Appearance: 

Personality: Cottonmouth is sad most of the time, but she has to put on a hard act for her work

Personality: Cottonmouth is sad most of the time, but she has to put on a hard act for her work. She is fierce, and will do anything for her family and friends. Cottonmouth is driven with grief, and she has a hard outside, yet a very soft inside.

Family/Friends: Mother-Green-deceased

Father-Brown-deceased

Brother-Frog-deceased

Brother-Bat-deceased

Sister-Alligator-deceased

Sister-Eagle-deceased

Sister-Snail-deceased

Best Friend-Squirrel-deceased

Employer-Tortoise-deceased

Crush-Nutria-alive

Adopted Sister-Beaver-alive

Adopted Brother-Goose-alive

Adopted Sister-Moose-alive

Abilities: Breathe fire and (not sure if this is an ability) BigWings.

Beliefs/Opinions/Phobias: All her family died because an evil SandWing killed them, she has to find whoever did it and kill them, and is afraid of everyone she is close to dying.

Backstory: Cottonmouth was born the BigWings in her family, and loved every single one of her siblings. When she was on a trip to the Rainforest at 7 years old, Cottonmouth decided to go back home early, and found her family and best friend dead. She had just been trying to find a place to stay and get work done, and everyone she loved had been murdered. Cottonmouth wanted to get revenge, so she became a hired assassin to kill whoever someone wanted and to hopefully find out who killed her family. She carries around a dagger and wears an anklet given to her by her sister Snail. At 9 years old, she killed her first dragon, and since then she has killed 14 other dragons. She finally realized that her current employer killed her family, and killed him, ending her career. She returned to the Mud Kingdom, where she met and fell in love with a dark brown female MudWing named Nutria. Being an un-sib, she was not treated very well and lived on the outskirts of the kingdom. There, she found three other un-sibs and decided to make them her sibling group. She was given the nickname Snake by Beaver, the 1 year old dragonet who said she reminded her of her older sister Snake. Cottonmouth and her sibling group were reluctantly let back into the regular part of the Mud Kingdom. The guards were going to not let them come in, but Queen Moorhen herself went down and let them in, letting them live in the area where the highest-hatched MudWings lived. She is still trying to get Nutria to fall for her, and it might not be allowed as she is one of the lower-hatched MudWings. Snake is going to visit Goose, Moose, and Beaver at Jade Mountain Academy sometimes, and will hopefully spend the rest of the time her adopted siblings are away hanging out with Nutria. Snake will definitely miss them, but if she can hang out with her crush Nutria, she thinks it's worth it.

Notes:  It is unlikely ONE SandWing killed all of her family. It was a group of SandWings, but Snake only saw the one.

She only saw one SandWing, but then later realized he was her employer. Thinking she was done with her job (after killing him), Cottonmouth tried to go back to her kingdom. She was rejected, and lived on the outskirts instead. There, she met multiple un-sibs as well, and they only made her remember her family. They all seemed sad as well, so Cottonmouth decided to name them as her own. She hadn't really liked being an assassin, after all, and she really just missed her family. So she made a new one to remember the old one.