Eel (Night/Sea)

I got her from 

Name: Eel

Age: 13

Gender: Female

Backstory: Eel was hatched to a very noble family. They are thought of as almost as powerful as the royal family, and they act that way too! Her father was a NightWing, but died shortly after when Eel's mother's father killed him for bringing NightWing blood to an all-SeaWing family. They still kept Eel, and she grew up very spoiled. She cares about only herself, and will stop at nothing to be the most powerful dragon alive. She can read minds and uses this to her advantage. She can order servants to do her bidding, a perk of being very powerful. Eel doesn't care for any dragon and enjoys watching them suffer. If a poor dragon asks her for anything, even one tiny piece of gold, she will turn them down and have them locked up. Her mother is dead (Something about trying to poison the Queen?), but Eel was actually happy about this because it means she is higher up in power now, as she is now the head of her family. Eel was once asked to be someone's boyfriend, and she immediately had them executed. She doesn't want dragonets because she thinks they are a waste of time. She is sometimes sarcastic, but is usually just bored. For fun, she captures sea creatures and kills them with her talons. Eel never eats the bodies, even if she killed a whale, but she will sometimes put them in front of prisoners who are not allowed to eat and she loves watching them look at the food as it slowly rots away. For non-SeaWing prisoners, she will usually take them up to a surface dungeon, but sometimes Eel likes to watch them drown in her underwater dungeon.