Prolouge

In the starry white brightness of Glamora, and old claw was looking down at the earth. He was simply a sooty gray color, with pure yellow eyes, no pupils. He gazed hard at the snow covered mountain. He knew what would happen, he had always know, up to the day he died.

There was the sound of padding behind him, he turned to see a white tiger stalk towards him with grace and beauty.

"Obsecro inquit! Suka you scared me" he said.

"I've come to deliver a message" she rumbled, her voice as smooth as silk.

"A prophecy?"

She shook her head. "The time had come again, the four will rise, I already gave the prophecy, I want you to warn him"

"He's doing well, I've already visited him once" he answered.

"Take good care not to reveal too much Excelsior, if he finds out he won't deliver it, to protect his friends" said Suka

Excelsior nodded gravely "Are you sure, that in the end-"

"Yes, there is no way of preventing it, or warning him" she sighed

"I shall take the warning to my apprentice now, when will the transfer of powers begin?" He asked

"Very soon, they need to discover the Magyk first." She finished, and dissolved. There place where she stood had a layer of frost covering it.

In a blink, the great prophet Excelsior, disappeared as well.

Jay suddenly stopped sorting herbs, he could sense the presence of another. Someone he felt often.

"Is that you?" He called out

"It is coming, the four will return again!" Said Excelsior.